Sheriff puts Bank of Scotland to proof on bank charges

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4111 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

They're trying to find a way to wriggle out of it.:rolleyes:

By keeping it out of SC the claimant could be liable for costs which must be quite intimidating. I hope GLCs client doesn't agree to a settlement without going to court.:-|

In order to provide justice & irrespective of track & if asked a court can protect an ordinary claimant against costs particularly where it can be argued there is a public interest

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 5 weeks later...

I can see this going to the EU as a breach of 'Right to Fair Trail'

The McLibel 2 where awarded damages against the UK because they had to fight their case without benefit of legal aid. So I don't think the they will be impressed that the banks can use their deep pockets to frustrate justice. Also does anyone know the background of this Sheriff?

• 1 month later...

IMHO the court erred in that they did not consider the Francovitch Principal. They should have ruled on ALL aspects of the matter including fairness & not just the narrow arguments used. In other words they should have scrutinized the WHOLE of the contract to see if it complied FULLY with the law