Welcome Finance entries - help pls

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5183 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Longtime since I have been on here but following a split with my ex and "disassociating" ourselves have been looking through my credit file.

I have two queries with the information.

There are two entries to welcome finance, one was for a loan and one was for car finance. Neither are showing as defaulted just have code 6 for the payments.

Now the loan one defaulted approximately 2007 and they actually have a CCJ in this respect so I am confused why the entry is not showing as defaulted - is this so it will stay on my file longer as obviously the CCJ Will go in 2013.

Secondly the car finance - again this defaulted around 2007/2008 and I dont even have the car anymore - but is still showing as code 6.

I am finally getting my credit back on track and everything is looking much better - by 2013 (ages yet) I will be back having a good credit report - apart form the two entries above.

Can anyone advise what I should do? I have written to Credit Agency about this but they haven't rectified. Should I contact Welcome? I dont want to open a can of worms?

Thanks in advance

C

Halifax plc - £1600 WON - received

Halifax plc - £925 WON - received

Halifax plc £370.00 WON - received

Yorkshire Bank - £1290 WON - received for boyfriend

Back to sort out Credit File and get back on track!

HAVE FAITH AND KEEP GOING :p