Firstplus possession order

Jackiew4
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5185 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Everyone,

In relation to my previous thread, i rang Clarity to ask on an update, they advised that we could still offer to pay a small amount and keep the house.

I asked why Firstplus couldn't of done this before court action, they advised that FP would of only been after the full monthly amount and now it is in there hands they can accept much lower payments.

My problem is this, we are in a Housing Association flat, do we give up the flat 9if we do that and get repossessed again, we won't be offered another one) move back into the house and pay roughly £200 a month (which will be a tight squeeze on benefits) instead of the contractual £410. With this amount being reviewed every three months.

I know some people will think we should be lucky to be given another chance, but i don't trust FP and are worried down the line, they will try to force us to pay more than we can afford each month. Realising that in a few years the house prices might go back up and then if they repossess the house, they will get some money from it. I understand the possession order sits over the property for six years.

Do i take this chance, and hope that they will always be helpful and understanding and only allow us to pay what we can over the next 12 - 25 yrs.

Or is it best if we allow them to take the house and stay in our H. Association flat.

Any advice would be gratefully received

Jackie