Abbey bank is not safe

truemanuk
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5230 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I am a business bank holder of Abbey, we got several fraud payment via UK fast payment, fund has been cleared many days, suddenly one day, Abbey blocked our account after they got complaints, and then without our permit, even after we provided eveything to prove our completed order details, they sent the fund back. From I know, all fast payments are final, no way to charge back, I have contacted a solocitor to sue Abbey. I hope anyone can give me some advice, thanks.

Also I hope all of you leave Abbey as far as possible, because they treat their customers very bad.

I must say abbey customer services is the worst company I have ever dealt with and that includes debt collectors. They have a nasty habit of not logging all calls especially when you are making a complaint about a branch, they just say deal with it in the branch and when you get there you are refered to a phone on the wall to call the head office again.