• Tweets

• Northmonk forget what I said about your Notice to Hirer being the best I have seen . Though it  still may be  it is not good enough to comply with PoFA. Before looking at the NTH, we can look at the original Notice to Keeper. That is not compliant. First the period of parking as sated on their PCN is not actually the period of parking but a misstatement  since it is only the arrival and departure times of your vehicle. The parking period  is exactly that -ie the time youwere actually parked in a parking spot.  If you have to drive around to find a place to park the act of driving means that you couldn't have been parked at the same time. Likewise when you left the parking place and drove to the exit that could not be describes as parking either. So the first fail is  failing to specify the parking period. Section9 [2][a] In S9[2][f] the Act states  (ii)the creditor does not know both the name of the driver and a current address for service for the driver, the creditor will (if all the applicable conditions under this Schedule are met) have the right to recover from the keeper so much of that amount as remains unpaid; Your PCN fails to mention the words in parentheses despite Section 9 [2]starting by saying "The notice must—..." As the Notice to Keeper fails to comply with the Act,  it follows that the Notice to Hirer cannot be pursued as they couldn't get the NTH compliant. Even if the the NTH was adjudged  as not  being affected by the non compliance of the NTK, the Notice to Hirer is itself not compliant with the Act. Once again the PCN fails to get the parking period correct. That alone is enough to have the claim dismissed as the PCN fails to comply with PoFA. Second S14 [5] states " (5)The notice to Hirer must— (a)inform the hirer that by virtue of this paragraph any unpaid parking charges (being parking charges specified in the notice to keeper) may be recovered from the hirer; ON their NTH , NPE claim "The driver of the above vehicle is liable ........" when the driver is not liable at all, only the hirer is liable. The driver and the hirer may be different people, but with a NTH, only the hirer is liable so to demand the driver pay the charge  fails to comply with PoFA and so the NPE claim must fail. I seem to remember that you have confirmed you received a copy of the original PCN sent to  the Hire company plus copies of the contract you have with the Hire company and the agreement that you are responsible for breaches of the Law etc. If not then you can add those fails too.
    • Weaknesses in some banks' security measures for online and mobile banking could leave customers more exposed to scammers, new data from Which? reveals.View the full article
    • I understand what you mean. But consider that part of the problem, and the frustration of those trying to help, is the way that questions are asked without context and without straight facts. A lot of effort was wasted discussing as a consumer issue before it was mentioned that the property was BTL. I don't think we have your history with this property. Were you the freehold owner prior to this split? Did you buy the leasehold of one half? From a family member? How was that funded (earlier loan?). How long ago was it split? Have either of the leasehold halves changed hands since? I'm wondering if the split and the leashold/freehold arrangements were set up in a way that was OK when everyone was everyone was connected. But a way that makes the leasehold virtually unsaleable to an unrelated party.
  • Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 161 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf

Being bothered by Debt Collectors/3rd Parties /Solicitors etc ? - SEND THEM THIS!

nuke em
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2531 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This helps. Send to any third party ! , as you will see, this includes a fee schedule, for charges YOU will make upon THEM for having to deal with their crap!!! The bit in red is only if you are sending to Solicitors -. modify this Notice to suit your own needs

sender name and address

sent by Registered mail

to Solicitors of/ or A N other debt collectors / 3rd party interlopers

Their address etc

FORMAL NOTICE

Re:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have received your unsolicited letter dated xxxxx (copy enclosed()

I wish to clarify your position in this matter.

You are a third party intervener in this matter acting without authority, I DO NOT give you permission to interfere in my commercial affairs as you have no legal standing. We do not have a contract and any permission that you believe you may have from me is hereby withdrawn. If you believe that you have power of attorney to act on my behalf you are hereby fired and any consent that you believe you may have, tacit or otherwise, is hereby withdrawn.

As professional solicitors you well know that an affidavit address to a specific person with specific statements can only be rebutted point by point by the person so addressed who has personal first hand knowledge of it.

Which - means, in case you had not noticed, it was not addressed to you or your company.

It is neither judicial, nor is it a threat, nor is it proceedings. It has nothing to do with the you, the court or any judicial system as it is as stated above.

So your statements allegations, of abuse of court process, wasteful litigation etc., are in the light of the above - pointless.

I am now formally requesting that you cease all correspondence including but not limited to; letters, phone calls and text messaging.

I am familiar with the terms of Section 40 of the administration of Justice Act 1970, and the Protection from Harassment Act 1970 and I believe, should you continue contacting me after my request for you to cease your activity, that you will be guilty of harassment and blackmail and you will be in breach of these acts and you will be reported to the relevant bodies.

Please note that if you contact me by telephone, after a formal request not to, you will also be in breach of the Wireless Telegraphy Act (1949) and, as such I will report you to both Trading Standards and The Office of Fair Trading and take further note that continued telephone calls after the receipt of a request not to call may constitute a criminal offence under Section 127 of the Communications Act 2003.

Finally, you do not, nor have you ever had, my permission to use or process my personal data in any way and pursuant to the Data Protection Act 1998, I hereby demand that you cease use of any and all data with regard to me and that you immediately destroy all of my data held on your records. You will confirm this action in writing to me within 14 days of receipt of this official request which is being sent to you registered mail. Failure to do so will result in a report being submitted to The Information Commissioner for Data Protection breaches.

Notwithstanding the fact that I do not, have not and will not consent to your interference in this matter, am I not correct is stating that any ‘contract’ that I might have with ( insert name of orig creditor) is governed by the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999?

Am I also not correct in stating that S1 Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 sets out the circumstances in which a third party may seek to enforce the terms of a contract?

As no third party was expressly identified by name as required under Section 1, Sub-sections 1 - 3 of the above Act you are not a third party to the contract and have no rights in this matter.

And;

Section 6. Section 1 confers no rights on a third party in the case of a contract on a bill of exchange, promissory note or other negotiable instrument.

You are therefore in serious breach of the common law Doctrine of Privity of Contract.

You will be deemed to have been served notice of my request and I will deem it served (3days) from the date of this letter. This has been sent by recorded delivery. I am advising you that any communications from you including but not limited to letters, phone calls and text messages received after this date will be recorded/noted with the intention of them being used as evidence.

Under the circumstances should you continue this approach I reserve the right to take appropriate Action.

Formal notice of fee schedule to XXXXX / DCA's /SOLICITORS

For unlawful unsolicited interference in my commercial affairs.

1 For each unsolicited phone call £100.00

2 For each unsolicited letter of harassment £100.00

3 For each letter that I have to write to XXXXXXXX due to unsolicited letter/s of harassment £200.00

4 For each letter I have to write to Information Commissioner`s Office regarding XXXXXXX’s unlawful letters of harassment £250.00

5 For each letter I have to write to the Office of Fair Trading £250.00

6 For each letter I have to write to .... whoever you deem

7 For each letter I have to write to Trading Standards £250.00

8 For each letter I have to write to the Police £250.00

9 For each court appearance £1000.00

10 For each phone call I have to make to the relevant bodies £75.00

(plus £300.00 per hour or part thereof £5.00 per minute)

11 For each and any legal counter claim £3000.00

This fee schedule effective from the date of this Notice and will initiate upon the receipt of any further unsolicited letters or communications from XXXXXXXXXXXXX.

Yours Faithfully,

All Rights, Privileges and Powers Reserved Without Prejudice

Modify to suit your own personal needs! inc reducing the fee amounts if you think they are too high!

for further info, do research on below, this is the important section

Section 6. Section 1 confers no rights on a third party in the case of a contract on a bill of exchange, promissory note or other negotiable instrument.

Edited by nuke em

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]....Please don't bother my master 'cos my sister & I might bite you...

I DO NOT offer legal advice

-

"I just say what I say because everyone is entitled to my opinion!"

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Remember ALL third parties are interlopers, they have no legal standing! their methods are fear & intimidation . None ever have a registered assignment of the orig contract ( they cant. its long gone, sold off and securitised by the OC),

all are just chance'rs... hoping that you will just say YES to even a little amount pw/pm etc. They are just trying to get you into CONTRACT! Thats why they call you , to try & get you into some form of (verbal) agreement.

THats also why they record calls to prove the tacit agreement of the contract you just entered into verbally!

and remember agreement of the parties = Contract ! bingo, they got ya into a Contract to "pay"!

My advice is to tell them ( in writing) to naff off and to say NO. and NEVER talk to them on the phone, EVER!!!!

We have the power to say NO to these bottomfeeding scumbags

you should also be billing them for your valuable time dealing with their crap. As they have no legal standing & no right to interfere in your commercial affairs!

Edited by nuke em

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]....Please don't bother my master 'cos my sister & I might bite you...

-

Might I suggest that you check some of your facts in this letter first. You Too!!!!

Your contract is with the creditor or whoever it has been assigned to. They have the right under that contract to use debt collectors if they so wish. So you do not need to have a contract with the debt collector.

The "Contract", apart from being a fraud in Factum in the first place, are governed under the Laws of Contract. 100% of these are never properly assigned regardless of what they say. For a contract to be assigned it has to be registered ! . OC/DCA dont bother with that, they just say it has been assigned! They send Notice etc, its ALL BLUFF, smoke & mirrors to make YOU believe ( and apparently you do)

You may be of that opinion, but if you have a look at some recent court cases, the amount of harassment really does need to be very excessive before the courts will act - You maybe correct but there is no harm is stating it, after all we want these interlopers to go forth and ....

This Act was repealed in 2006, Oh well , but this section is still doing the rounds (allover CAG) & anyway it the least important part of this Notice

It would only do so if their intention was to cause you annoyance or needless anxiety - it isn't as their intention is to collect a debt. OMG , you sound like one of them. tell that to the familys & poor unfortunates whose family members have killed themselves over alleged "debt"

This is wrong as it will have been in the original contract that they can share your data. Oh really and they have the orig contract to prove that do they ? thought not! it long gone, its been sold off & securitised by the OC

Have you not read this Act? :-

(3) The third party must be expressly identified in the contract by name, as a member of a class or as answering a particular description but need not be in existence when the contract is entered into.

The original contract would have identified debt collectors and this is sufficient to meet the requirements of a class or particular description

Wrong, they have to be named in the original contract otherwise the Contract would be null & void due to variable terms. You cant just vary terms of a contract after its inception.( without the agreement of the parties) also have you read....

"Section 6. Section 1 confers no rights on a third party in the case of a contract on a bill of exchange, promissory note or other negotiable instrument" this as i said is THE most important part !!!

A consumer credit agreement is none of the above

The Consumer credit act , is just an Act given the force of law by consent. it still sits UNDERNEATH contract law. Everything does

everything is Contract, and if you know how to sort out the contracts then you can sort your affairs out.

Finally, My friends & I use this and variations of this all the time. It stops them their tracks! it works for us, thats all i can say

• Haha 1

-

ur welcome!!

-

Exactly so.

DCAs are in the dirty business of making money out of the misery of other human beings that is what they do. They break all the rules until they get officially stopped and I speak from experience.

Therefore we do urgently need to explore accurate ways to charge them for the misery they inflict on us.

Being defensive is fine - but we also must be proactive and this is one way to get results.....

So let's see all the excellent tech/legal experts on CAG get with it and pool their enormous energies into making the sharks pay for the stress that they create now. I have heard of others who claim to have taken sharks to the cleaners after they failed to pay up on admin charges ect so I believe it can be done.

Templates, the are highly effective and accurate to address this issue, are needed fast!

Well?

Nuke em - right behind you mate - do not let any quitters (or is it DCA sharks?) get you down......

Thanks ! & i dont let anyone get me down !!!!!!!!!!!

-

Some good points made. I will also try and add my comments:

The first part of the letter I have already seen it on another forum. It was basically a letter regarding somebody who had entered into a mobile agreement. This is the transcript from the original letter:

ok , now we are getting there!!!! on the right track!

honour & dishonour

BTW if you dont like the charges, Reduce them,

if you think its covering too many points, remove one of them

you need to adapt it to fit, this is the bare bones version of the one i use ( very successfully). i cant put my actual one up as it is too identifying

and who ever mentioned Court?. Court is in the Public & games are played on/in Courts, I stay completely in the Private, No Courts, Lawyers, & silly statutes & Actors playing games. My remedies are always in the Private !

Edited by nuke em

-

Sorry, I don't make laws. , Actually you can do, set it out in an Affidavit & if it is un-rebutted , IT IS LAW

My personal belief is that it can not work, I have explained why higher up.

Yeah, and the Rankines claim they can buy your debt and get you debt free in 2 weeks, and I don't believe them either. ;-) Oh, and let's not forget the "freeman of the land" people who also claim astounding results, but spectacularly fail to show proof of those when challenged. ;-)

I'd agree with that. IF you can show that harassment has been ongoing and continuing despite cease and desist letters, and that harassment has been way and above the guidelines as per OFT guidance, then and only then may you have a court for compensation for the distress caused etc... But these are different grounds that attempting to invoice the DCAs for the time you have spent fighting them off. Hmmm... It takes less time, energy and gets better results to just buy the fish at the shop and leave the fishing to the experts... ;-)

I don't propose to go on and on about this, I have stated my opinion that I don't think this can work and why. I wish the best of luck to those who will try it and hope they succeed and come back to tell us if they do, and I really hope that I am wrong.

Bookie, out. :-)

Here is the Heads up on Credit Cards

Credit cards., same for loans & overdrafts

You apply for a card , say they give you a £7500 limit – when it is signed it becomes a demand deposit instrument which is then issued to the Treasury for payment ( the CC Company). The money (£7500) goes into an escrow account. It is sitting there, in escrow along with so many others, waiting for you to claim it. – but you didn’t know that did you? Why? Because no one told you. Then, under the three year maritime salvage rule It is claimed, but not by you, by whom then? why the thevin' lyin' CC Company that's who!.

You are paying back the payments because you think you should. Why? , you created the money with your signature, its yours!~

You just weren't told were you!! and that's Not full disclosure ( thats against Contract Law) .Also they provided nothing of value,( again,against Contract law) they didnt lend you any money, you created it yourself with your signature!

-

No disrespect (I don't think)... but if I was a DCA and got a letter like that, I would bin it.

You'd be very foolish to try going any further with it in a bid to get money for yourself (in my opinion). It looks pointless and greedy.... and there were a few people in Manchester recently who got bitten on the bum for involving themselves in something based on similar principles...

If you want them to leave you alone, send a s.10 Notice under the DPA, defend yourself against aggressive manouvres, learn from it and move on.

:)

Cool, one of the best (read-dumbest) things a DCA can do is to "bin it", then they carry on bugging you, that sets them up for a Commercial Injury Claim against them for interfering with your Commercial affairs !! that's a payday ( donated to a Good cause, charity etc) & a lesson THEY will learn FAST

Remember, Everything in this world is based around COMMERCE, & i mean everything!!! so the remedy has to be found in Commerce also :D

Edited by nuke em

-

So the money just materialises out of nowhere and anyone who borrows anything doesn't have to pay it back. I don't buy it either and neither would any court in the land.

It doesnt "materialise out of nowhere" , it occurs (digtally & Held on computers) when you sign, you create the credit in the first place with your signature. I'm sorry but you are really not up to speed on "Money" creation, it took me a year or so & tons of research before i really really got it. Google the "Money Masters" video, although made 20 years ago, thats a good a place as any to start, next Google. "ellen brown web of debt" she provides good, consice next level-history of the whole smoke & mirrors operation. You are 180 degrees out on your current beliefs as are most of the population (and so was i until 18 months ago) . so i'm happy to put you to proof of your claim that you are correct & i'm incorrect!

There is way more stuff to know, its the biggest rabbit hole ever when you get into it. i wont elaborate much more here on CAG as it is far too mainstream ( nothing wrong with that), that's due to the numbers on here. all learning & starting on their journeys. But its all out there in plain sight.. you just have to do your own research!

BTW do not confuse a Bank's "lending"with this:- If i grow 20 apples and lend them to you on the basis that you will pay me back 21 apples in 1 week. That is an equitable contract, with full disclosure AND i provided something of substance & value ( i.e i had to grow the apples in the first place)

Banks & CC companies do not do that, THey do not lend out deposits,( like most people think they do) they can't, they are not allowed, they are a liability on the Bank not an asset. They do not make an equitable contract, they do not give you full disclosure they provide NOTHING of substance & value

You create the assets when you sign the loan/mortgage/CC doc , then under the magic of the Fractional Reserve System ( another thing to Google & research) the banks leverage that out 10,20, 30 upto 100 times more. This is why every UK bank is technically bust, They do not have the reserves/assets to match their liabilities.

This is also why the Northern Rock went bust last year, at the time there was some bad news about NR, the sheeple panicked, tried to get their money (cash) out, that caused a run on the bank and Ka Boom the lucky taxpayer gets to bail out a private for profit enterprise. The banks do not have the physical cash to back the "digital" amounts in everyone's account! hence bank runs happen.

in the last 100 years, there has been only 1 useful thing that Banks have given society, & that's the ATM machine. We dont need private for profit banks creating money as debt when we are the creator of the funds we need ourselves just with our signature. AND the reason we do this is that the "United Kingdom" is a Corporation (more research req'd for you to get with the program on that one) and has been operating in bankrupcy since about 1914.

and you cant pay a debt with a debt in Bankrupcy!

that's enough for now, most people are on a very steep learning curve here, don't take my word for, but don't just knock me down out of fear , do your own research. what i'm telling you will be mainstream everywhere within the next 12- 18 months when the "system" finally resets. ( due to world-wide un payable debts) . mark my words......:(. we are all in for stormy waters ahead.

finally, some heads up on "our" Bank Of England

http://www.safe-online.org/BOE-NOMINEES.html

Edited by nuke em

-

I agree with you. Trouble is, Nuke em is actively telling people on other threads to send this ridiculous letter.... without discussing the consequences of doing so. err sorry, i put you to proof of your claim. which other thread do you think i am posting this letter on? 'cos its certainly not me. Plus its a Notice not a letter

This doesn't help anyone.( oh yes it can) .. and can be very dangerous if you don't know what you're doing ( true, this is not the stuff for newbies. but everyone has a duty to do their own research

CORRECTION to the above edit

sorry i miss-read this, i thought you said i was posting this on Other forums, not threads. MY MISTAKE

Edited by nuke em

-

Most of what you say re. the system is no surprise to many people on here. Social policy and Gov/monetary policy are no different in some respects. The interests of those with money are protected and the rest of us are kept in the dark about it through media spin, etc., etc.,.... :rolleyes: One particular tabloid newspaper has a reading age of 10-12 and is normally full of sensationalised cr*p about what's (allegedly) going on in the country and how irresponsible we all are....:rolleyes:

This kind of spin has worked reasonably well for years, but the internet has changed all of that and started giving the little people a collective knowledge and the power to challenge some of the "rules", so to speak, that have been taken for granted for a very long time.

I'm not challenging you on the points you make; only on the way that you're trying to drum up support for your views. Until you have your own personal success stories to share with us instead of tales of some bloke you've read about/know of or, opinions about things that aren't right/unfair, then you run the risk of coming across as a raving nutter on a soap box.... and anyone sending one of your letters could be slaughtered in court (if it went that far) for the same reason.- Court ?, no one ever said about going to court, in fact i expressly said not to, ie keep it in the Private

No offence, by the way... :)

-

I've read all of the posts and many caggers know me as someone who has been through the court system on a number of occasions, taken on creditors and debt collections agencies and solicitors.

The letter posted by nuke will never work. If he claims that it has succeeded then I would be inclined to either offer my congratulations or think he was lying. Any letters you can post nuke will obviously help prove your assertions.-

Others have mentioned about provision of service, contract law etc and they are right. Unfortunately contract law tends to be very diffiult for the layman to understand... even seasoned lawyers get it wrong sometimes. That said, a contract requires an offer and acceptance. Why would a DCA every agree to pay those amounts when dealing with someone who allegedly owes them money? The rationale of the letter defies belief.

There are far more effective and easier ways to deal with harassment from debt collectors;

1) bin the letters or file and forget - & what if they summons You, then what? roll over & pay?

2) change your number or have fun arguing - Change Number, well that will stop them writing to you!, NOT. ! fun arguing,. most people panic when they talk to them, out of fear & end up Contracting with them one way or another., not smart !

If there is an obvious case of harassment then you must record your calls and correspondence. This is the defensive position to adopt and the proper one.

Nuke's letter appears to me to be an attempt to make money from the process of being in the sights of a DCA. 99% of the time I would imagine a debt collector calling would be to genuinely discuss a debt that someone has run up. You either pay up and go on with your life or you do nothing and then defend when the time comes. No, it is not it is method of getting rid of them, & if they dont go, for charging them ( if one wants to) for you to have to deal with their crap. meantime please go back to my earlier post with the 2 links, it will help

I'm putting this letter, and attitude, into the category of "Rankines Disease".

& i'm putting your response into the category of blinkered

Edited by nuke em

-

I agree Pinky; I think a letter/stance like that would be treated with the contempt it deserves by both the party receiving it and any member of the judiciary. please stop misleading everyone about the judiciary, this process has NOTHING TO DO WITH COURTS!

Moreover it appears to have raised the hopes of a number of CAGGERs (many I have not corresponded with before).

Mustn't let them have hope now should we! .....

-

I asked earlier if you were a "freeman on the land"

it appears you are......I'm reading up a lot on this stuff at the minute as well

good, also go to the links on Lawfull rebellion, you will learn loads !

-

I don't like being preached to by sanctimonious posters - I am on a site that is not for newbies, you are not up to speed on this etc. Had you posted that you had some information that may be of interest to posters then fine but to come in with claims that a plaigiarised letter to DCAs is the panacea for all problems is unreal and could be harmful if posters try to use it to argue why the DCAs claims are unenforceable. I am not buying it and neither are other experienced CAGers.

if you had of read my post no 75 i said "True, this is not for beginners,( dont even think about attempting anything like it unless you know & have researched everything) True, you will never hear about this from the Citizens Advice or from payplan et al (or even CAG) or from Lawyers . You must do you own research, not just dismissing it without even checking it out for yourself!!!!

-

Ahhhhh now I get it. You get paid by pieces cut from newspapers which is what Freeman on the land refer to as money. For money is nothing except pieces of paper.

Actually , you clearly dont' get it. Commercial Redemption is NOT "freeman of the land", they are quite seperate, which if you bothered to do any research you would know, instead of posting nonsense like the above. so pur...leese!

Nothing i post is about Freeman of the land , i'm not trying to opt out of any system. i am just using commercial remedies to solve commercial problems! :D

-

You won't hear it because it is a load of bullsaxe.

I'm misleading people? It has nothing to do with the judiciary? Ahhh... so the people expect to be paid for the fruits of their labours with pixie dust then? - i mean my process has nothing to do with the judicary!!! its all in the Private, can't you follow a thread?

How are people expected to claim the money they are charging the DCAs for contacting them? Reliance upon the good heart of the DCA? You are contradicting yourself saying that it has nothing to do with the courts.- Yet again private remedies are available, JUST DO THE REASEARCH , !!!!! its all out there, dont waste your time slagging me off, that wont help you, go & learn ( that will help you)

What if they summons you? Well your letter will be worth diddly squat won't it? - this was your clever advice remember you said --"There are far more effective and easier ways to deal with harassment from debt collectors;

1) bin the letters or file and forget -, Bin the letters, you call that advice ???? my response was what if they summons you ?"

You also said it is not a method for getting rid of DCAs from chasing you... so what is the point of the letter exactly? i said it is a method of getting rid of the DCA's chasing you

Your letter is pointless... absolutely pointless and I would wager that it has NEVER had any success. Dont bet, you cant afford the loss!

You sound like a little Englander relying upon ancient laws of combat or something... :-D

yea right!

you sound like a scared , blinkered individual afraid of what might be out there ( that could ACTUALLY help YOU) if only you would do the research!

-

I understand now... this "Lawful Rebellion" thing... I knew I had heard it somewhere... I just remembered... it was a David Icke fad who backs it financially lol

This is the same David Icke who believes the Royal Family are lizards by the way ;-)

..." i heard it somewhere"

i posted 2 v good links earlier , did you bother to listen to the podcasts ( nearly 4 hours in total) before you spouted off ?

....Thought Not!

-

Nutters

"Nutters:...

Is that all you got? an insult? no rebuttle, No counter point? nothing but an insult? no research, Nothing ??? that's it?

Edited by nuke em

-

bye bye, we'll all miss your input!

-

Scared? Of what? ( scared of going to the next step)I've taken on companies like the DVLA, HFO, TR, Cabot, Barclaycard, M&S, MBNA... I've had CCJ's set aside after a number of years (quite rare) and won cases. I assisted with a number of cases on this forum regarding harassment etc... good on you sir, but have turned a case from being a debtor to being the creditor ?

I take advice from Tommy Emmanuel who is a C.G.P (Certified Guitar Player) and one of only 3 in the world. He was asked how long he had been playing guitar and he replied "40 years or so... and I'm still learning"

I think that sums up my mantra quite nicely... but for being scared? Don't presume to know me nuke... you know absolutely nothing of the things I have had to overcome to be where I am today. Being scared was an important part of my development... but I am scared no longer.

Your letter is crap and the proof of your claim is ????... full of flaws and dangerous for people to follow if court action became the DCAs next step. its not for beginners, i stated that many times & it is not the magic bullet that will end all ills!

Seasoned and intelligent caggers ?????? ( you would be amazed at the support i have rec;d via PM, i guess they dont want to be slagged off by people like yourself if they declare out in the open)!!! have all declared your letter no better than toilet rolll , i feel so humble now, NOT, so stop hitting out at the criticism. Well stop criticising before you have learnt what i am talking about and before you have done any research!!!! any fool can just criticise !

Your cause and which cause would that be prey tell? i have nothing to do with David Icke if that is what you are suggesting funded by a nutcase who believes he is the son of god and that Egyptian kings were reptiles. Good luck with that :rolleyes:

if you want someone to compare me with then choose Winston Shrout! who is he? i here you ask, well do the research !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and learn.

-

If he sends me his address I will happily write some letters... watch him try and charge me :cool:

and why would i waste my time doing that, i have no contract with you for anything ! duh

-

I might add to those watching this thread... nukem has failed to prove he received money from a DCA in the course of his endeavours. I smell something fishy... and it's not a certain employee at Turnbull Rutherford :D

i cant prove i have rec'd any money from the DCA's that i have targeted, 'cos i haven't. ( but i will be sending them a Statement of account at the end of this month) , whether they pay me my fees or not is secondry at this time

But the most important thing is that i'm not being bothered by them anymore, ie they have gone away, which if you had taken note & actually read my posts on this thread... is the point of the orig Notice sent to them in the first place . viz a viz to get rid of them, this is not being done as a money making scheme

-

You'd be amazed at my photoshop skills ;-)

so you can forge wahoooooo, get a job in a financial firm

-

Nuke em.... you are starting to contradict yourself.

You picked at my post (81) and said that you weren't talking about going to court and then in the very next post (82), picked at the next person by referring to a court summons situation... :confused::D yes, i was answering his silly post, & i just posed a question relating to his advice of "bin'ing the letter from a DCA"

Now you are saying it's not about money, when you letter/notice... whatever you choose to call it.... clearly states what you want in terms of financial compensation.... :confused: true, that is my threat back to them, remember they threaten us all the time

Are you lost? ;)

no, are you Edited by nuke em

-