Benny v Abbey

bbbenny1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6454 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi!!!!

Well after looking through this site I have finally sent off my first letters on 11/8/2006 requesting my charges back.

I'm hoping that this all works out because I'm looking at claiming around £3k of charges back in the past 6 years.

Abbey - £70

Barclays Bank - £600 & £310 over 2 accounts

Co-operative Bank - £150

Capital One - £270

Halifax - £290

NatWest - £518 & £162 over 2 accounts

Barclaycard - sent S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) request on 11/8/2006 - waiting on reply, but on the statements I luckily still have to hand I have accounted for £440 worth of charges

Hi BB and welcome, should you need any help there is usually someone around to help, templates, FAQs, and links to Moneyclaim are on my signature, I would however (if you havnt done so already) start threads in all other relevant bank sections the the appropriate claim :-)

Good Luck

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

We have put in a claim to Abbey back in the beginning of August and so far we have had two replies from them asking for more time. Its been six weeks and we got another letter last week saying they want to do a thorough investigation and will write to us again in another 4 weeks. I don't think this is acceptable so have written again giving them only 2 weeks. Has anyone else had a similar outcome and did they eventually pay up? I really don't want to go to small claims court but I guess that we may not have a choice.

Any replies welcome :oops:

Sam + Rob