Sworn Revenge

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6008 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi.

I'm Jon, and I couldn't believe it when I heard the news about these charges being illegal.

NatWest have been (and still are!) making my life a misery for the past few years and when they refused to help by extending my overdraft (because of the bad credit created by their own charges), I swore revenge on them.

I'm really hoping this comes off and am taking my time to make sure I go through the process in the correct manner, so as not to balls things up.....

anyway, good luck to everyone else in reclaiming the money the banks have xxxxxx from us......

peace.

Jon

My bank are have proved much more respondsive to the proforma letters i have used than they ever were to be getting on the phone and complaining because I was ripped off eith charges again .So as already said dont get mad get even and get your money back.

Eratu13

Data protection act letter sent ,received partial info with 2 days to spare.

Preliminary Approach for refund sent 19/08/06 standard delaying letter received 25/08/06

Posted Letter before action 06/09/06

NI Small Claims Online 22/09/06 filed claim for£1977 with interest and charges comes to around £2800.

Return Date 26/10/06

Court Date Adjourned at direction of Judge awaiting OFT/Competition Commision report due March

• 1 year later...

A simple strategy in these cases is to deny them much more future business; this strategy has worked fine for me over the last 50 years. If any business cheats me for £10 I deny them £100 or £1000 worth of future business.

maunj