Citi's Threat

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6383 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

There are a few threads on this but basically as you are an individual and they are a company then it will br heard in your local court not in Salford - Rich v citicards interesting development - is one thread worth a read I think

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.

I always thought we would see the "Refund the difference" response and here it is.... Does anyone know if this is lawful. My view would be unless they have adopted it as thier practice now they cannot reasonably expect to apply backdated lawful charges? and I would still want them to JUSTIFY thier charging regime.

The whole point is we are asking them to reveal their true costs as anything above the true cost is unlawful - they haven't and repeatedley will not so therefore in the absence of true evidence we must conclude the whole charge is unlawful - - the OFT never said that £12 was lawful or fair just the point that they may intervene,

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.

• 3 weeks later...