UKPLC - reporting their ticket as a crime

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5333 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

I'm new to this site and have been playing a bit of letter ping pong with UKPLC for a PCN they issued me, for where I was in fact legally parked! However in the last letter I said that if they did not action a number of requests I would send them an invoice for £95 for my compensation for their fraud to extort money, an invoice for breach of data protection, make a formal crime report to my local police station and a complaint to the trading standards. They just ignored what I had written and just sent a standard letter, so I am sending a hard hitting letter, mentioning the letters I am about to send.

My lettter below is the one I'm about to send to the Police - any comments? Also, has any one any views/ideas about reporting these people to Trading standards and the Information Commissioner re breach of Data Protection Act?

Regards

Paul

Letter to Enfield Police

Dear Sir/Madam

RE: Formal Crime Report UKPLC LTD – Harassment and Fraud to extort money

I am hereby making a formal complaint about the following firm:

UKPC Ltd

PO Box 492

Iver

Bucks

SL0 9HP

This firm is engaging in illegal extortion and harassment with individuals including myself with whom they have no right to interfere under privity of contract, and has continued to do so in my case despite a formal special delivery letter to desist. This firm has also committed fraud to extort money from myself by sending an invoice that purports to be a PCN or FCN, hence mimicking those used by lawful officials such as a Police Officer or Traffic Warden.

This means they are committing a criminal offence under the Section 40 of the Administration of Justice Act 1970, the Protection from Harassment Act 1970, Freedom from Harassment Act 1999.

Kindly supply with a crime reference number and advise the next steps in the process.

Yours faithfully

Show us all the paperwork before sending anything to the police.

Bear in mind the following paperwork will also be unlawful, so if you wait a couple of months you'll have a bundle and can put together a full and proper complaint.