susanstephens9 Vs Lloyds

susanstephens9
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6247 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hiya,

A friend of mine told me about this great sight a few weeks ago, and told me to get my statements from Lloyds. They turned up thiss morning, and ovre the last five years I have had £1,300 edit from my account by the bank.

How do I work out what the interest is that I can claim back? Thansk. Suzie.

Please do not use libelous terms that could cause problems for the site.

Hi,

There is a spreadsheet in the templates section which calculates the interest on for you.

Don't forget you do not include the interest in your initial letters to the bank. Only once/if you have reached the stage where you need to make a claim through the courts do you add the interest to the figure.

There is also a link to an alternative to excel which is free to download within the templates section.

Go get em!

• Haha 1

11/07/2006 - First request sent

21/07/2006 - Standard 'sod off' reply from Lloyds TSB

25/07/2006 - Letter before action sent

01/08/2006 - Second standard 'sod off' reply from Lloyds TSB

03/08/2006 - Claim started through moneyclaim for sum of £1756.26

04/08/2006 - Claim issued by moneyclaim

09/08/2006 - Claim served by moneyclaim

06/09/2006 - Defence entered

25/09/2006 - AQ returned (no Lloyds AQ yet)

Help please. I need to calcluate the intrest that the bank has taken from my chrages, but do'nt want to claim to much in case they chalenge the claim. On the spaedsheet forum I have ben told that ther is'nt a spraedshet to calcualte this intrest -can somone tell me what I can do? I only use Open Ofice on my bofyrends computre.

I want to say thakn you to spikescull who helped me with the advancd spraesdheet for Open Ofice. The simpel version calcualted that i could get all the intrest taken from my acount witch was £392.64 but the advancd version only says it is £193.14. That means I wood be chaging them £200 more than what they took. Now I can send the leter to Loyds and get all my money back.

• 8 months later...