Tribunal award still not paid & company still trading

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5460 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I won an employment Tribunal against my former employer NMR Web Design in Monmouth, Wales because they illegally withheld my wages & my Statutory Maternity Pay (which could well be fraud)... Web company to appeal over tribunal (From South Wales Argus)

They were ordered to pay more than £8,500 in backdated wages, SMP and compensation. This figure is now more than £11000 due to interest added.

The director, Mark Briscoe, has stated he cannot afford to pay me. It has been nearly 3 years since I won and I still have had no money from him or a single offer of payment.

Meanwhile NMR Web Design has continued to trade and now Mark Briscoe has started another web design company, called Pyramid Consulting, in the same town of Monmouth offering exactly the same services!

He is clearly taking money through both companies and yet has made no attempt whatsoever to pay me what I am owed. He's even in the Monmouth & District Chamber of Trade & Commerce (MDCTC) - what a joke!!

Please can you advise me on what legal route I should follow to make him pay for his flouting of the law & court judgement against him and his company.

Employment tribunals have no power to enforce their awards. Instead, any cash award made by an Employment Tribunal must be enforced as if it were payable under an order of a county court in England and Wales.

It is unnecessary to issue an LBA and a claim form, you are past that stage.

You need to register judgement with form N322A and then use the civil enforcement system. Have a look here.

How to start enforcing a tribunal award | Employment Tribunal Claims

If I have been helpful please click on my star and add a comment.