Lowell / Red / 02 / £4.99 vs drob

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5371 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

8th february 2009

This Morning 28th May 2009

I received the following from Lowell .................

Dear drob

Further to your enquiry, 02 advise that they can provide a copy of a detailed final statement at a cost of £4.99, which will be added to the overall outstanding balance. If you wish to go ahead with this request please advise us. Alternatively you may wish to speak with 02 directly.

We will keep your account on hold for a further 30 days, however if the position has not altered at that point we will resume our collections activity.

Lots of Love

Samantha Swallow

?

Dear Mistress Swallow

You claim I have to pay £4.99 for information to prove the debt actually exists, sorry but it is Your responsiblity to prove said debt not for me to disprove it therefore please submit the £4.99 yourself and send me the information requested previoulsy, or close the file and do not bother me again.

If your next correspondence does not contain the information requested then I will report your sorry ass to the OFT and TS and FSO and anyother legal body I can think of (OK you can leave this bit out)

• 1 month later...