Sainsburys Cca - Help Please!

loachy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5330 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Received this response (attached) from Sainsburys today following my CCA request about 12 days ago. Have they sent me the right thing - there are no signatures etc on this form. Should I be requesting something different in order to get a copy of my original signed agreement? If they have sent me the right documentation through is it enforceable? What do I do next? HELP!!!

NEWCOVLETTER.jpg

COVLETTER2REV.jpg

JPEGS3REV.jpg

s4.jpg

s5.jpg

s6.jpg

s7.jpg

s8.jpg

s9.jpg

s10.jpg

Edited by loachy
Insert better picture of CCA I hope!

its a bit small

can you upload by googling photo bucket

under the new cca regulations, a creditor can send you a manufactured copy of an agrement to comply with the cca

thats why no sig

but

they need the original to enforce

its smoke screen and mirrors

no cca

no liability to pay, only on your terms

Hi

Thanks for your response. Is there a way I can make them provide me with a copy of the original signed document? I've seen some stuff on here about Subject Access requests - is that what I should do next?

I have uploaded the scans to photobucket but I can't add them to this site. I get a message saying invalid link??? I'm new to photobucket so I am probably doing something wrong but I can't work out how to get the link on here - any suggestions?

Thanks

I can't be sure because there is noting on this paperwork they have sent me with either a signature or a date on but I think it was around 2004/5.

• 2 months later...

I am in the same boat, same letter, same copy. Got this today.

Why are banks not following the rules correctly?

What reply should I send? There is no mention on these documents of the credit limit ect.

I have tried the data protection access request too but that has failed. (Outside of the 40 days.)

• 1 month later...