Picture Loans and the FSCS

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4184 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Pinky, word is that Picture may be declared in Default in the next 3 to 5 weeks. None of us who have a claim with the FSCS against Picture are holding our breath though !

Any opinion I give is my own and given without

any liability.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All payments should come direct to people, at least the ppi already paid and the rest should be taken off the loan. I hope thats what happens, why should Picture receive the money? Arrears may come into it but apart from that....

any liability.

If you believe you were mis sold go for it. It makes no difference if you receive your payout or not you just have to let the FSCS know if you have had a refund when you fill out their claim form.

any liability.

• 2 weeks later...
hi all

today i received forms from FSCS to fill in regarding my claim for ppi mis-selling from picture

found my loan agreement with picture and will post a few points in hope you can advise me of things to point out when filling the FSCS forms in

Amount of advance £50,000

picture ppi £12,475

total amount of credit £62,475

monthly interest rate 0.732%

APR 9.1 variable

monthly payments of £546

repayment term 300 months

You have chosen to purchase our optional 5 year ppi with joint life cover and single accident , illness and redundancy civer for the 1st borrower

just a few points on the agreement , at the time of taking this consolidation loan our heads were in a total mess and i feel nothing was explained to us or the benefits , optional , how any insurance will be paid , never knew only 1 of us had the insurance for accident & redundancy , and why is it only for a 5 year period ?? surely £12,475 is a ridiculous amount for 5 years

any advice much appreciated as always

Everything you have put down in your post is a reason for mis selling, especially not told it was optional and the 5 year bit, but put it all in.

any liability.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all just to let you know that Deloitte has been requesting information from Picture/ Target in relation to our claims. Picture is taking about 1 week to send back information on 50 claims.

A few of us have had the information returned to Deloittes and have claim handlers working on our claims now. Thay then get passed to the FSCS to see if they are eligible for compensation.

any liability.

First person has received their cheque from the FSCS!

They are refunding total PPI paid not just paid to date and interest paid to date, even if the loan is still ongoing.

any liability.

• 2 weeks later...

Ring the FSCS and see if your claim has been passed back to the FSCS by Deloittes, mine has(45) and a few others have and from there we have been told 2 weeks.

any liability.

• 4 weeks later...