Rohxburge Rogue's

corbeta
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5496 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Following the excellent advice I received via this site recently Im back again with some more questions!

An old next catalogue account has been passed to the above to recover. I sent a CCA request and they, in response sent me a blank one, stating they didnt have to send me anything else and that I should now, basically pay up.

Moorcroft previously had the account and obtained a Judgement in default after they told me they would withdraw their action but never did. after about two years they passed it back to next as they couldnt get the CCA from next. (Roxhburge dont know this!)

question is whats the best course of action from here guys?

thanks in advance

no, i did apply once but was mis informed and told it would be done on the papers. my application was dismissed as i didnt attend and so thought i had blown my chances out of the water after that!

I'm afraid the judgment means the agreement has been enforced (by a court order). Any dispute over the validity of the credit agreement has already been decided.

I really do appreciate all those 'thank you' emails - I'm glad I've been able to help. Apologies if I haven't acknowledged all of them.

You can also ding my gong if you prefer. :)

You can only receive one judgment for a debt.

Write to Roxburgh and tell them you already have a judgment for this debt against you (quote the number) and leave it at that.

I really do appreciate all those 'thank you' emails - I'm glad I've been able to help. Apologies if I haven't acknowledged all of them.

You can also ding my gong if you prefer. :)

• 2 weeks later...