bank related

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5484 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I had a current account with HSBC and I think they have added it to a personal loan which they have sold. The letter of assignment which I never had gives a larger total than I borrowed, Have they included this in the loan illegally what are my rights as the cca does not cover current accounts or overdrafts. Are they being crafty or am I being dull. Sensible replies please:eek:

The current account and loan should be kept seperate - more than likely you could have had PPI on the loan which would bump up what is owed against what you actually borrowed.

Debt Managers (Barclaycard) £7150 - CCA sent - poor photcopy of app form - they rtnd acct to BC. Then Robinson Way come on scene - sent packing straight away. Will they try a third attempt????? :) Yes they did, roll on Westcot, told them were to stuff it. Not heard anything since but Lowell Financial have been searching my credit file. Round 4, ding a ling ling!!:D Now Crapquest on the scene - bought the debt and want the balance... don't think so 8)

Equidebt (Co-Operative Visa) £6800 - CCA sent in June - no response still!! Was Ex-Northern Rock card so probably lost. Equidebt have now agreed to write off and remove credit ref listing completely!!! :lol:

Robinson Way (Abbey) - debt sold to RW £1840 - await letter from them....cant CCA as bank account.... agreed to settle for £368 :-D

When we took the loan my husband was in a hurry he had an appointment so the bank manager told him sign here. We were asked if we wanted Payment protection which we declined. we were on a good pension but also invalidity benefit and would not therefore quailfy, After a few months we noticed we were being charged PPI and wrote to the bank re this as we had made it clear we didnt want it. The reply was we signed for it tough, however at that time they could not or would not provide the agreement. I now know far more on my rights and have again asked for the agreement but they wont reply and now I have found out it has been sold so here we go chasing the agreement

Send a SAR to HSBC asking for details of all the accounts you held with them. You should get back copies of the agreements, notice of assignment, default notice and copies of statements which will also allow you to calculate any unfair charges which you can claim back. Letter #10 The Consumer Forums - Debt collectors

Send the CCA request to the debt collection agency letter #7 The Consumer Forums - Debt collectors