Kensington & SPPL - Securitisation - reposession advice?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5538 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there

Been reading about securitisation and did a little research on my mortgages at Land Registry. They appear as:\

"KENSINGTON MORTGAGE COMPANY LIMITED" and

"SOUTHERN PACIFIC PERSONAL LOANS LIMITED"

Does this mean they have not been securitised? I was hoping to use some of the Carmel Butler info and various advise from other thread... now I fear I may not be able to?

Any advice would be most useful?

We had a possession order made by both companies around October, but have now fallen behind in payments again? Can they just go for a straight repossession without going to the courts or do they have to go through the courts?

Thanks

Lucky01

Hi Lucky01

They have to apply to the court for a warrant of eviction, however they do not have to appear at another hearing, so basically you could just get a letter telling you they have applied for a warrant and then 3 weeks later you get an eviction date.

It is now very easy for them to take possession, however once you have received an eviction date you can apply to have a hearing and put in a defence to the judge., You will hve to fill in an N244 form.

Let us now when you have received the warrant then we can help you further.

are you able to maintain payments going forward?

You will need to write to both lenders by recorded delivery ofcourse, enclosing a budget sheet and an explanation of how you are going to maintain payments, offer to pay an amount each month towards the arrears.

Hi,

It is likely that your mortgage has been securitised. Have a read of the following threads which will explain more about and you will probably find some similarities to your case.

There are many caggers that are now following this and just recently there have been quite a few new additions giving there experiences and getting wise to these crooks. Please if add your experiences as there are many of us that can help and guide you.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/mortgages-secured-loans/175426-mortgage-securitisation-preferred.html

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/mortgages-secured-loans/170607-spml-london-mortgage-company.html