Suz V Abbeysharks

leighsuz
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6416 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

and here's the goodie........... they NEVER send me a letter telling me about it so....................... what the hell is it costing them?

Someone else's woe prompted me to come to this site only yesterday and I haven't had time to look through all the wonderful/valuable info yet. Anyway, what you wrote caught my eyes, Lou and does anyone know whether it is 'legal' for them taking money out of our accounts without prior notifications/warnings ??

Thanks.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cassandra.. I could be wrong so please don't quote me on this, but I thought they had to give you so many weeks notice of their intent to withdraw charges from your account.. even if its just a warning of how much and when they are taking it printed on your previous months statement? I always know when it's going, it's just impossible for me to budget around the amounts they want on top of my regular DD's etc, as well as feed the kids and pay the bills.

28th July 06 - Data protection request taken into ABBEY branch with £10 cash... clock's started ticking!

05th August 06 - Microfiche arguement letter sent... In reply to first letter from Pam Speed, received from her this morning.

***I will gladly be donating 5% to this site!***

Almoner... it's not courage I need.. it's a blooming miracle ;) LOL

28th July 06 - Data protection request taken into ABBEY branch with £10 cash... clock's started ticking!

05th August 06 - Microfiche arguement letter sent... In reply to first letter from Pam Speed, received from her this morning.

Karneval... I have statements back to April last year (exluding Dec). There are just 18 days left out of the 40 days given to them to comply. Unfortunately I havn't yet been able to open a parachute account so I'm panicking a little incase they close my account or withdraw my £1000 overdraft (which i'm into up to my neck). How do I estimate the previous 5yrs when my account has fluctuated so much over the years? without the statements I honestly have no idea of whats gone out as I did have some very good financial periods too? Really don't want to fluff this up, or lose access to my benefits in the process. It's a tricky one that's for sure :(

God suz youve disappeared again talk to me girl.Have you opened that parachute account yet cause weve got debt probs and the nat west didnt have a problem with it failing that try the post office cause some of my money gets paid in there you dont get debit card though but who cares eh!! Its a good question about estimates though stupid me thought id just do one charge every month cause i know thats probably the miniumm it is now ive found out you have to do a lot of sums and maths never was my strong point but i dont wanna start again so id be interested how you estimate it arent i stupid thought i was being clever as well this site has a way of making you feel stupid when you think your Bill Gates

Gulp? :confused:... Ok let me go and give this one some thought LOL!!

Hya Kia.. nope not had any luck opening a parachute account on or off line. It's enough to drive you batty!...

Sure we'll make a Bill Gates out of you yet tho LOL!

Thanks for that Karneval... You're a true star!

Received letter from Shabbey today, the "sorry you're not happy and feel the need to complain" one. I gave it the attention it deserved and just filed it with the rest of the paperwork heehee.

Kia let me know how you get on with the book if you get it hunni?

Suz x

ive been thinking bout your missing statements hunni what i did after theyd sent some of them i phoned them to chase them up and they did send quite a few more of the statements out after that not all of them though quite a few missing still it was more awkard for them to ignore me whemn im on the phone to them. The laughable thing was he says to me the guy on the phone oh just hold the line while i speak to them in the microfiche building as if its in another building but its probably in the next office never mind a different building ha!any hows maybe try that to speed them up luv!!xxxKia

Kia You're blooming NUTS!!! God you do make me laugh girl! Just when I thought I was having a crap day, I come online and find your posts... Thanks for putting the smile back on my face LOL... I think the N1 form is what we get from the courts to submit (am I right Karneval?)... and the moneyclaim is another route altogether we can take via this site? Please don't quote me, cos I'm completely blonde when it all come to this legal jargon LOL.. Plus I'm guilty of having drank half a btl of bicardi :razz:

Suz x

so i use the n1 form and dont read any of this till your sober mind you you are funny when your drunk and i would laugh but would wake hubby by the way dont shout Karnevil my heads swimming with it all the brain doesnt usually have to think so much and as for my spelling lol eh suz!!!xxxkia

LMAO!!! Let me sober up and get back to you on this :grin:... Hick...

Suz x

dont forget phone call to abbey bout statements remember keep focused and not on the bottle of barcardi.Gonna get n1 form tommorrow and see if ill have to pay as im on benefits so maybe not bit of luck on that score eh as im skint at moment so it might have to wait keep making me giggle suz and i dont need to do an awful lot to do that to you to reduce you to fits of laughter lolxxxKia

Hia Kia.. Have a nice night out and good luck with N1 thingy

had brill night out just what i needed to let my hair done and what do i talk about all night this site how sad is that i need to get a life and havent as yet got n1 form still hung over oopps!!might enlist new recruits it never ceases to amaze me how many people dont know its illegal what there doing mind you im preaching to the converted sorry to mention church thingy

I havn't sorted through the paperwork yet.. will try to sort out the estimates tonight if I can get myself focused. Just not feeling very positive today at all.. God don't I sound a right misery gutts? Oh well, pick myself up, brush myself down and get ready to take out all my downers on the Scabbey! God help em now ;)

Oh go on... let it be my turn this time lol!

Thanks for the links tho Karneval x

No new post or news from scabbey yet, think my postie is too scared to walk up my drive these days ;(

yep suz i dont know what wed do without him.got two more scabby letters tis morning basically were dealing with it rubbish two of them as well must think i need to see double bit like me the other night eh!!xxKia

Hya... Nope no parachute account, tried em all! but abbey have defaulted me so now it's proving impossible to open one. Well if they want to play silly beggers, I can play at being a dare devil and jump without one. Still going through with this... All the way.