Correct address for rbos plz

june34
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6424 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

so does this mean that if they have taken interest and this has taken me over the o/d and been charged then i can claim this however if ive not been charged and they have taken interest then thats ok? also there are a lot of charges on the account and some are like £12 i dont know what these are for? though to be honest i think with me being in Scotland then this isnt going to really matter as im only able to claim back £750 at a time.

also i know im a pain but i cant open up the excel file to add the charges onto it does anyone have something they can send me or tell me how i do it, i can open them but can put any information onto it.

June

Data Protection Act sent 27/06/06

so does this mean that if they have taken interest and this has taken me over the o/d and been charged then i can claim this however if ive not been charged and they have taken interest then thats ok?

Yes.

And, the spreadsheet? wait for someone else...I'm hopeless at it! infact it scares me...LOL so I did it the old fashioned way, that is blood sweat and lots of tears!!!

Good luck

Wxx

But going back to your origional point again. If you're £1,000.00 o/d and it consists of £60 worth of charges then you don't really have a case. I started to claim back the interest when the charges became the sum total of the overdraft and from then on both kept increasing at the same rate....get it?

i think so brain doesnt seem to want to work at all just now, basically if they have charged me interest and its then went onto take me over my o/d and i get charged for that then thats fine i can claim that interest back but not if they take the interest and i dont go over my limit.

thanks x

Data Protection Act sent 27/06/06

This is a quote from Vampiress, I hope it helps.....I feel a little 'out of my depth' to advise you further but you should search around before doing anything....

I was wondering if you were thinking about two interests being 1. the interest charged on your charges by the bank, and 2. the interest you can claim at court.

1. You can do this either extremely difficultly using their contractual interest rates, or quite simply by using my spreadsheet which apportions the amount of interest you were charged between penalty charges and legitimate overdraft. The first way, you are likely to end up requesting a refund exceeding the amount they actually took from you, so I highly recommend my method.

2. The interest you can claim at court is currently 8% (slightly different in Scotland), and it is this that we are suggesting you replace with the contractual rate. This is a kind of compensation for not being able to invest the money they took from you.

Therefore you DO get 2 lots of interest.

Was this along your lines of thinking?

D'oh I wish I knew how to do that quote thing from other threads! :>(

Wxx

• 2 weeks later...