Hello my story and I am crying

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5615 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Listen: No credit card or bank debt is worth crying over. :-( If you cry, they got to you and these people (and I use the word loosely :mad:) are not worthy of your tears.

So, turn a new page: Don't get upset, get the upper hand. This site will help you do that. :-)

Next time you get a phone call like this, say calmly and politely: "I'm sorry, I am not prepared to discuss this over the phone and I shall communicate with your company in writing only, so please put what you have to say in a letter and I shall deal with accordingly. I am terminating this call now. Goodbye." and hang up. Don't argue, dont try to get her to reply or listen, just say that and hang up. Every time they call, do the same. Once you know what company she calls from, then you can complain to them about phone harassment.

You're in control now.

Your credit cards debt, I'm going to guess there's some late payments/overlimit charges on them? Now's the time to start the reclaiming process, that should not only wipe off your remaining balance, but you should end up with some money in your hand too!

The bank charges: If you are on such low income, you should be able to reclaim under the hardship rules. If you read up on the forum, you will find templates and guides on how to do it.

These are the last tears you're going to shed on those swines. :-D

• Haha 1