style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5585 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Anyone got any ideas what the fees are, in simple terms

Anyone got a template for a letter to inform them that nothing belongs to debtor and they can not come in...

also his wife is registered as disabled does this make her a vunerbal person

Anyone got any ideas what the fees are, in simple terms

Similar to council tax I thought - though I am guessing

Anyone got a template for a letter to inform them that nothing belongs to debtor and they can not come in...

tomtubby did one ages ago, something about not having the goods to be able to satisfy the debt - it was very good.

• 2 months later...
Guest Thebailiff

Fee's. only court fee's and basic company fee's added at first (about £500 in total).

after that, no further fee's untill AHCEO levies on something and then he can charge upto £300+vat for any visits he makes if its a residential case. £400 if its commercial.

Just a basic letter even hand written would do but you would need signed documents from the owner of the goods so if ownership is questioned in court, there may be a problem if that person is not really the owner. If the other person really is the owner then reciepts and or written confirmation will be fine.

Guest Thebailiff

tomtubby did one ages ago, something about not having the goods to be able to satisfy the debt - it was very good.

It does not matter with HCE group as they can sieze a lawnmower for a £1,000,000 debt if they wish too. We dont work under the same rules as council tax bailiffs and so on.

I have siezed and removed just 2 cars worth about £3000 for a £1.25million debt as thats all they had. then they were made bankrupt by claimant.

The Bailiff

You may be interested to know that we are hearing more and more complaints from CREDITORS using the services of High Court Enforcement companies who are very unhappy because they were not aware of the high level of fees being charged to the debtor by the HCEO and that they will ONLY be paid AFTER your fees have first been dealt with.

Many creditors have told me that they wished that they had instead used the services of the County Court Bailiff !!

The statutory regulations covering your firms fees are of course set by Parliament and the crucial term used is that "reasonable" fees can be made. There is NO WAY POSSIBLE that a visit fee of £400 to £500 can ever be seen as "reasonable" and I am sure that most, if not all. people reading this will agree.

I would like to say that I welcome your input in these posts as this subject is very difficult to understand.

Guest Thebailiff
Bit pointless wasn't it, I mean once they are BR the claimant isn't likely to get any money back.

not as pointless as you might think. we were siezing and removing everything of his we could find. in the end it was 2 cars a couple or garge tools and some other small pieces.

After he was made bankrupt they found no less than 4 homes in his name aswell as 7 cars agarged at one of those properties, all registered in his name.

He was a drug dealer and all that crap and thought he was clever. Also, the claim was not made by a public company but with powers to recover goods bought from the proceeds of crime, or goods to the value of, proceeds from crime belonging to the debtor.

After he was made bankrupt they found no less than 4 homes in his name

Why wasn't a land registry search made much earlier in the piece?

I really do appreciate all those 'thank you' emails - I'm glad I've been able to help. Apologies if I haven't acknowledged all of them.

You can also ding my gong if you prefer. :)

Guest Thebailiff
Why wasn't a land registry search made much earlier in the piece?

Things in life are never as simple as you think and when someone has multiple its difficult to chase all his belongings. it took about six months to find everything in the end. While i was searching for him he was using 6 different names, either just slight spelling differences or completely different names.

You see, you think we have it easy. it took months searching for this guy and in that time we earnt nothing. not a single penny. bailiffs dont just go after the easy subject. We chase criminals half the time to recover money which belongs to YOU (by way of goverment that is).