Welcome finance are scaring me!

doinitwrong
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5459 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I suggest finding out if these court papers are genuine from an actual court - not unknown for these things to be faked & for these companies to pretend to be the courts themselves.:rolleyes:

Also - if it does go to court, they have to take into account all your essential outgoings (bills, clothes, food,travel costs etc..) - so chances are you'll repay £1 per month afterwards or something like that & there wont be a thing Welcome can do about that.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know what court contacted you?

If you do, then ring them to find out that the claim is genuine - you may well find that it is Welcome pulling a fast one here.

If it is genuine, it will cost Welcome money to get you there.

The court will have to take into account all your essential outgoings like i said & you will repay whatever is left over - normally a £1 per month which is the minimum legal amount.

If you spend £50 per month on food - make sure you put down £100 instead - ive never known any court to require receipts for the food you buy :D........hope you get my jist here ;)

• Haha 1

Yes..but after your mortgage payment is made, you have to have money for other bills, food, clothes & travel costs - all of which are classed as legal essentials which a court has to take into account.

So you may end up repaying £1 per month in this instance or even better still, if there is nothing leftover - the court can order a suspended judgement & Welcome get nothing at all :p