Security Check at Interview - What do they check!?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5682 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

James.

I know of an individual who was actually cautioned for smashing up a police station! That person still got employed! And that person has never done a thing wrong since-and that is what counts.

I know and appreciate its easy to say but so many people worry over this issue. Its also worth mentioning that senior police officials will only mention a caution if it is relevant to a job that a person is applying for.

I know and appreciate its easy to say but so many people worry over this issue. Its also worth mentioning that senior police officials will only mention a caution if it is relevant to a job that a person is applying for.

I don't understand where you get the idea at "senior police officers" get to decide.

In England & Wales, a CRB check comes in two forms - Standard & Enhanced. In both cases, all cautions are in the disclosure.

May I suggest that you look at the links I posted above

I don't understand where you get the idea at "senior police officers" get to decide.

In England & Wales, a CRB check comes in two forms - Standard & Enhanced. In both cases, all cautions are in the disclosure.

May I suggest that you look at the links I posted above

Pat

I don't dispute what you are saying, but the website also suggests that a standard disclsoure can only be applied for by employers involving children and vunerable adults.

Other websites I have seen offer a basic disclosure for any employer where cautions are NOT shown.

I have not been told whether a criminal record check will be carried out, I just completed a 'SECURITY CHECK' form.

I just wanted to know what they could and maybe would check!