Email or Post or em both ? Lowell

CemHere
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5691 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Have received my first letter from the chaps at Lowell.

Similar to one on this thread: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/116159-lowell-help-first-letter-3.html

Question is, can I just email them instead of having posting through snail mail or should I be doing both. They have provided their email in the letter.

What do you guys think ?

I would send anything you need to have proof of delivery for via special delivery or at least recorded delivery, anything else I tend to email - if I have an email address, some dca's purposefully do not provide one - request a read receipt and print a copy, of the email and the read receipt if you get it.

Thanks guys - will go with the email method with delivery proof. Want to take the bull by horn as it were, instead of playing the waiting game.

If the debt is infact owed then wouldnt mind clearing it but need the suckers to prove it is infact owed and is correct and what it is made up of.

(sending me one page saying I owe Three (3g) £155 doesnt really give me an explanation of what thats made up of :roll:.)

Rant over!