Not sure what to do!

icecreamman
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5697 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, I'm nearly finished the statement but need to know -

is the mortgage in joint names?

are there any children at home?

What date is the eviction supposed to take place (will be on the court form)

Ell-enn

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Hi there, Affixed is your statement to attach to the N244. You will need copies of the budget sheet and the correspondence you are affixing.

At the top of the page you need to put in the details which will be on the eviction notice i.e. Claim number, name of court and your name.

Where I have mentioned Appendix, 1 2 etc. you need to write the claim number and the corresponding Appendix number at the top of the page i.e. on the budget sheet write the claim number on the top left hand corner and Appendix 1 on the top left hand corner, then to do the same for all the other appendices.

Make sure you affix everything securely and then take it to the court - the fee will be £35.00 (make sure you take the eviction notice with you to show them or they may try to charge you £75.00).

Any further questions, just shout.

Ell-enn

Icecreamman N244.doc

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Dear Ell-enn!

All is sent and photocopies done, just waiting now biting my nails:-)

oh yes Jono is phoning tomorrow, we have had a few chats now and i think he wants to arrange a meet lets hope so, anyway thanks again for all your help and i will let you know how all goes:-)

P.s i think you are one of gods finest Ell-enn!!

• 2 weeks later...

letter?