Unbelieveable bank charges.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6250 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

My name is Catherine Thompson and I am writing on behalf of my husband Paul, who has been charged over 10.000.00 pounds in bank charges, over the last six years. ( sorry my pound sign isn't working).

He doesn't know whether to challenge the whole lot, or to go for the less than 5ooo.oo he can claim for in the small claims court, without having to pay heavily for the court case. These charges have caused years of misery, as most weeks his wages have been wiped out, by the charges, leaving us no choice but to borrow on credit cards, and we have therefore had to re-mortgage twice, because we could,nt afford the repayments on these. We have again been charged 315.00 this week, and have nothing of his wages to live on, we contacted the bank, Lloydstsb, who increased his overdraft instead of considering a refund. Help please.

Hi Cathrine

im so sorry for the position the banks have put you in, i suggest you click teh link "bank list" as written at the bottom of this post and open your own personel post under LLoyds TSB this way you will get the best advise.

£10,000 is a large sum and will need some good guidance, and you will get it here.

have a read also of the Q&A also linked below.

and hopefully now you will be able to start getting some of that money back. Im with lloyds and am positive the black horse is realy a donkey wearing shoe polish:-)

pop in and see us at the Bear garden when you wnat to relax its alot of fun and all off topic.

BL:-)

• Confused 1

• 9 months later...

Catherine

Perhaps you should Private message a moderator to change your name as this could possibly used to positively identify yourself.

Welcome to the site.

Also you could take a look at this link it may help Right of Appropriation

Thanks lillboy

Bogus Charges £499.00 LBA 1/06/06

Refund of £299.00 now sent Data Protection Act:)

GE Capital NEXT

Hi Catherine.

I have reported the post to a Moderator as you have used your real name.

You will get a Private message about changing it. Don't want your bank watching your every move..

Ukaviator

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers