Employment and Support Allowance is replacing Incapacity Benefit and Income Support

adamrao
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5690 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

How long before it stops being applicable only for new customers? How long before they start (or should I say turn) on existing IB claimants?

Nationwide-A&L-Halifax 1-Student Loans Company-NatWest-Virgin Media-Link-Capital One ALL WON!

Thames Credit -statute barred sent 13/11/08

BCW- prove debt letter- 14/08/08

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Littlewoods- no CCA letter 03/09/08- Lowells now

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Capital One/Debitas- now with Lowells

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All information has been obtained from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

• 2 months later...

You shouldn't have been knocked back due to the failings of their assessment- I hope you appealed!

Nationwide-A&L-Halifax 1-Student Loans Company-NatWest-Virgin Media-Link-Capital One ALL WON!

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All information has been obtained from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

• 2 weeks later...

HAve you got your local council welfare rights officer to help with your appeal?

I have been in almost exactly your position, and I know how awful it is. If you haven't yet got assistance with your appeal, ask for help immediately. It saved my skin and the DWP changed their decision two weeks before the appeal date- the gits didn't bother informing us though! They really can be bottom feeders.

I'm now waiting to see if they will allow me to do some voluntary work, to try to get out of the house. The woman seemed astounded that if they say no, I will not do the voluntary work! She said I could always go on JSA! Is she having a laugh?

• Haha 1

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08