Well, I thought it was all over....

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5801 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there tygermoth,

Here`s one I sent to Lowells, try this if you want :p

Edit to suit -

Dear empty heads,

You have contacted me regarding the account with the above reference number, which you claim is owed by myself.

What the hell are you dribbling on about? You ask me for a payment, without proving anything. Are you on smack or something? I would point out that I have no knowledge of any such debt being owed to, or have even heard of Lowell Portfolio.

I am also familiar with the Office of Fair Trading Debt Collection Guidance which states that it is unfair to send demands for payment to an individual when it is uncertain that they are the debtor in question.

I would also point out that the Office of Fair Trading say under the Guidance that it is unfair to pursue third parties for payment when they are not liable. In not ceasing collection activity whilst investigating a reasonably queried or disputed debt you are using deceptive/and or unfair methods.

Furthermore ignoring and/or disregarding claims that debts have been settled or are disputed and continuing to make unjustified demands for payment amounts to physical/psychological harassment.

I would ask that no further contact be made concerning the above account unless you can provide evidence as to my liability for the debt in question, for example, the last bill you have at our address, or your receipt of purchase. This would be very interesting to see.

Further to the above, and your threat to arrange for a moron to visit, do you honestly think I’m going to entertain your so-called agent? I don’t think so! Make sure that any contact by yourselves is made in writing only to the above address. Telephone calls and personal visits will not be accepted and viewed as harassment and dealt with accordingly - Administration Of Justice Act 1970, Protection From Harassment Act 1997, Communications Act 2003. If you choose to harass me by telephone I will report you to OFCOM, Trading Standards and The Office Of Fair Trading, meaning that you will be liable to a substantial fine, far more than this alleged debt.

May I remind you, there is only an implied license under English Common Law for people to be able to visit me on my property without express permission; the postman and people asking for directions etc (Armstrong v. Sheppard and Short Ltd (1959) 2 Q.B. per Lord Evershed M.R.). Therefore take note that I revoke license under Common Law for you, or your representatives to visit me at my property and if you do so, then you will be liable to damages for a tort of trespass and action will be taken, including but not limited to, Police attendance.

I await your written confirmation that this matter is now closed. Otherwise I will have no option but to make a complaint to the Trading Standards department and consider informing the Office of Fair Trading of your phishing actions.

I look forward to your reply.

Yours sincerely

Hope this helps.

If I have been helpful or made you laugh in any way then please click my scales

Regards

N.P

• Haha 3

If I have helped or made you laugh in any way in your hour of need, then please click my scales <<<<<<<<<< ;)