style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5811 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi yet another Sherforce customer (sic). I just want to add that its not all doom and gloom when this modern day dick turpin contacts you. I had a visit yesterday and to cut a long story short they have added £650 costs onto a writ for £825.

I have been in contact today and refused to leave the matter until I received a promise of a full breakdown of their costs. Surprise was that they have already charged me for work they haven't done! I have quoted the Statutory Instrument 2004 regulations to them which seemed to shock them that I actually knew what I was talking about. Several people later I caught them out when they said they have levied goods when in fact the guy that visited didnt do bugger all but push a bit of paper through the door. Their defense was they have taken details of the car on the driveway. Good for them its my neighbours!

It sickens me that they can use these tactics to try and scare me into paying when they know full well their powers are limited.

What annoys me is how many people pay because of the threats!

Well done.

A fully fledged member of the Sherforce Haters club.

I stood up to their £800 charges about 6 months ago.

I havent heard from them since.

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.