ARJZ v Nationwide

ajrz17
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5828 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Have Nationwide in court over charges. Charges have taken me way past agreed o/d facility and they're phoning (automated) every evening, 3 times a night. Have sent a harassment by phone letter, which they have ignored, copy sent to court.

Court still staying case pending test case outcome, what else can I do?

...what else can I do?
Try keeping to ONE Thread per Claim per Bank for a start...;)

...U will get better quality advice if peeps can see where U are in your Claim without having to view your Claim's history over several Threads + perhaps several Forums also.

The following Thread will help U, help us, help U...

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

...:)

Try keeping to ONE Thread per Claim per Bank for a start...;)

...U will get better quality advice if peeps can see where U are in your Claim without having to view your Claim's history over several Threads + perhaps several Forums also.

The following Thread will help U, help us, help U...

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

...:)

EDIT , what other threads? What are you talking about? My case is stayed and Nationwide is harassing with telephone calls.

Edited by caro
Removing rude remarks

Hi look in the harrassment forum, there is a lot of information there. Log all your calls, time, date, length of call,record them if you can, will be helpful if you decide to do a harrassment case against them.