car engine

timelord
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5875 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have moved this to the appropiate post

I had my car engine replaced with an rebuilt engine tested and guaranteed by the engine firm however yesterday I took it for its first run after 10 miles the cylinder gasket blew I looked underneath and found that there was a hose hanging down I called the rac out and they replaced the jubilee clip[ which was actually missing and towed me to the garage I informed the owner that the clip was missing and the head was leaking water to the engine he said H e could not understand why this has happend and the jubilee clip should be there I asked him do you think that someone slackend it possible he said the cooling system had no previous leakes prior to this and I fear that I am going to get one big hassle about this any help would be appreciated thanks

if its a rebuilt engine them any problems with the engine then the people who did the rebuld should fix it at no cost, i would check into the company and see if the do a kinda warrenty with the engine as it was rebult one, but check to see if it was a full rebulid or a partial one, it sounds like a partial one to me which means they stripped the engine of all the bits like hoses pumps and that but left the head on the block and worked on the rest, thats what i think they have done, hope that helps