Lowell portfolio - I need help

Spesh
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5891 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Eberyone, this is my first post . I hope I can get some advice.

About a year ago I noticed that I started to recieve a lot of letters asking for payments of debts that I do not owe. This promted me to start looking into my credit report where I was horrified to find that I had at least three different defaulted loans NONE OF WHICH WERE MINE. Having spent some time tryinto to sort it out with the help of some nice people at Experian, I only have one outstandind debt which I the company involved has refused to move. They somehow have my name , but with the wrong middle initial. This is giving me a poor credit rating which means I can't get credit or even a bank loan. The company is called Lowell Finacial Ltd of Leeds. Is there a standard letter that I can send them, how did they link me with this debt. I have never defaulted on any kind of loan , and yet cannot get any credit. Help!

I would suggest you contact Lowell Finance ltd and give them the facts of life and if they don't sort out their mistake you will sue them for harasment etc.Give them fourteen days to get thing settled then start an action. That is provided you do not owe them anything!!!

Further to my recent reply in your letter to Lowell Finance you might ask therm for a copy of of the contract between yourself and Lowell finance upon which they would seek to rely. The same for any other default loans against you. Best of luck.