Matheos v First Direct

Matheos95
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6486 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Summer

Just checked and no change im in kind of the same boat we go on holiday in 3 weeks and the claim took a good chunk of the spending money so really keen to see something happen for us both :(

Hi Summer

Congratulations on the full offer fantastic news - yes my D&G letter has just arrived this morning (the half offer) just in the process of typing a polite thanks but no thanks.

Did you just fax yours or fax and post it? Let us know when your funds arrive be interesting to see how long that takes.

Again WELL DONE!!!

Hi, I faxed a polite refusal to D&G on Friday morning so they're working on quick turnarounds for the full offer. I guess you should receive another letter Thursday or Friday and then the money will follow soon after. Well done!

Hi

Recieved full offer this morning in the process of sending the fax back to accept is it just the line "I agree to keep the fact of my claim and HSBC's ex gratia payment strictly confidential" crossed out?

Thanks for all you help everyone.

That's what I did & then sent it back by fax & post just in case!!

Well done!!

FIRST DIRECT: £4751.86 SETTLED IN FULL 5/07/06 :-)

TESCO VISA CARD: £90 SETTLED IN FULL 12/08/06 :)

LLOYDS TSB: £4403.59 SETTLED IN FULL 17/08/06 :)

EGG: £451.52 SETTLED IN FULL 18/01/07 :)

Opinions and advice of kazzaw are independent, offered informally, without prejudice, without liability, and not endorsed by the Bank Action Group. If in any doubt, seek the advice of a qualified, insured professional.

Faxed mine back 4/7 (Tuesday) & money was in the bank on 5/7 (Wednesday night)

You might have to wait a little longer because it's the weekend but shouldn't take long!!

FIRST DIRECT: £4751.86 SETTLED IN FULL 5/07/06 :-)

TESCO VISA CARD: £90 SETTLED IN FULL 12/08/06 :)

LLOYDS TSB: £4403.59 SETTLED IN FULL 17/08/06 :)

EGG: £451.52 SETTLED IN FULL 18/01/07 :)

Opinions and advice of kazzaw are independent, offered informally, without prejudice, without liability, and not endorsed by the Bank Action Group. If in any doubt, seek the advice of a qualified, insured professional.

Have you checked Moneyclaim? My claim has now been acknowledged so I guess yours may be too. :D Hopefully I'll receive a letter tomorrow before I leave and can get a reply faxed to them straight away.

Hi,

Well, i'm getting a bit nervous too.... filed my claim on 05/08/2006 & so far i have not heard anything from D&G or FD. The claim is still showing as issued too..... the way our luick goes, i'm wondering if they are gonna pay up :(

FIRST DIRECT: £ 1845.11

17/08/2006 - MCOL Acknowleged!

01/09/2006 - Paid in Full - - I WON!!

Intelligent Finance: £ 412.00 (Hubbys Account)

19/06/2006 - DSAR Sent (no reply!)

05/07/2006 - 2nd request DSAR letter

27/07/2006 - Reply 'Your req not covered by Data Protection Act!'

31/07/2006 - Non Compliance letter sent

05/08/2006 - Prelim Sent

09/08/2006 - Reply from bank - 'Our charges are correct blah blah'

03/09/2006 - MCOL Filed

Beneficial Bank Visa £508.82

19/06/2006 - DPAR letter sent

10/08/2006 - Prelim sent

15/08/2006 - Reply from Beneficial, don't agree, matter closed!

17/08/2006 - LBA Sent

02/09/06 - Full Offer Received after partial offer!

I think its just the amount they are recieving now means that it is taking longer for them to get round to everyone my MCOL was issued on the 24th July but not ack until 3rd August so I think you have a few days left yet probably about middle of next week till acknowledged but they will and you will get your money back FD are one of the best for paying up