Dancer v A&L please help?

julie&Leigh

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4967 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all i've sent off my first two letters to which A&L have sent their standard reply that if i persue claim they will request for it to be stayed.

What do i do now do i fill out MCOL. or is there a different form to fill out now (n1) if so where do i find the n1?? do i still have to fill out MCOL as normal aswell as filling out a n1. My local court is barnstaple north devon.

Many thanks

Julie

If you have a choice, it is always preferable to file using N1 at your local court. The two main disadvantages with MCOL are that your Particulars of Claim are limited to just 1080 characters with a maximum of 24 lines and you cannot attach the schedule of charges to your claim.

Both these drawbacks can create problems later on. The banks use these limitations of MCOL to assert, with some justification, that the claim has not been fully particularised.

Therefore I would strongly advise you to file at your local court. It will be transferred here eventually anyway.

You can download N1 here:

N1 Claims form in .PDF format with form filling

There are now new comprehensive Particulars of Claim written by a QC specifically for the following banks:

Abbey

A&L

Barclays

Co-op

Halifax

HSBC

Lloyds

NatWest

Royal Bank of Scotland

Yorkshire

See here:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o....lates-library/

If you are on benefits, you may be eligible for exemption from court fees.

You can only apply for this at your local court using form Ex160.

If you have any problems with it, just post and some one will help you. ;)

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .