Rayne Vs Intrum Justitia

Rayne

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5115 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

CCA request going out today. Am I good to ask for a deed of assignment in that as well? I understand I could go the SAR route but atm don't have the money to send half a dozen SAR requests out all at once and really want to get the ball rolling now.

DCA's - they have the same power as an infinite number of untrained chimps working on a script for Hamlet, but the chimps would probably at least get it right :D

CCA request going out today. Am I good to ask for a deed of assignment in that as well? I understand I could go the S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) route but atm don't have the money to send half a dozen S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) requests out all at once and really want to get the ball rolling now.

You won't get the deed so no point in asking (unless it goes to court) , however you should include a request for any 'notice of assignment' if the account (don't use the word debt) has been sold to a third party.

I'm not an expert so check everything I tell you, however click me scales if I've been useful.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

There is no freemasonry like the freemasonry of Golf

Ah ha, that makes sense :) Many thanks :D

Gonna be a few of these "Rayne vs " threads so apologies in advance, just helps me keep a clearer picture as and when I need to deal with them.

DCA's - they have the same power as an infinite number of untrained chimps working on a script for Hamlet, but the chimps would probably at least get it right :D

Always ask for the DoA, true you may not get it and it isn't a requirement of the CCA, but never hurts to ask.

Now you DON'T SAR a DCA until they prove that they are legally entitled to collect a debt.

Even then the SAR should go to the original creditor to ensure that any unlawful charges applied to the account are reclaimed.

Be VERY careful whose advice you listen too

Makes even more sense ;) Cheers CB :)

Makes even more sense ;) Cheers CB :)

Not the first time CB has made more sense that moi, experience will out.

I'm not an expert so check everything I tell you, however click me scales if I've been useful.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Conar, no worries.

Just remember my personal score:

DCA - 0 CB - 13 !!!

More to come to ;)

Nuff said - just been to your 'ask' site & registered