The bAnk is still defending and sent their allocation questionaire

sash050677
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6117 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:( :( :( :( :(

What now?????

Sent my allocation questionaire and the bank waited until the last moment to ask for another 2 wks to send theirs, which they did, they are still defending the case , the court said to me via a phone call that the bank is defending the case in regards to other issues and not the actual bank charges claim...

the bank is still charging me £75 overdraft fee for just being overdrawn for £15... Charge me interest and make me over my overdraft limit and charge me another £75... RIDICULUS.........

I dont know now what will happen.. The case has been transfered from Epsom County court to the Guildford County court and apparently the judge is Processing these case in batches.... my case will be processed in the OCT 07 batch now apparently, Note that i started my claim on the 12th OF april 07... Paid the court £100 initially - £150 for the alloc Ques... and still waiting,,,, Dunno whats NEXT..................

Any suggestions of what it next to happen.......

Can they still defend with other issues other than the bank charges

Please help reply if any suggeestions...

Thanks

Sash