EGG Using 2 DCA's at the same time for 1 Debt!

racingdriver
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6108 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I CCA'D Moorcroft back in march regarding my egg credit card, they have responded with a copy of the aggrement which looks to be in order (I Think) although it was very late, and i think moorcroft maybe trying to pull a fast one as there is no date on the covering letter.

Anyway that aside i have just had a letter from another DCA (Fredrickson International LTD):eek: regarding the same egg account asking for immediate payment, i give them a quick phone call to see who own's this debt and they told me they were acting on behalf of egg and there company did not own the debt. I then gave Moorcroft a call and asked the same question and i got exactly the same reply - Moorcroft are acting on behalf of egg and we do not own the debt.

Both company's are saying exactly the same thing here, so my question is what do i do now as there is 2 companys chasing for the same account.

Cheers for the advice.

Forgot to ask, when i cca'd moorcroft did they need to provide me with a statment of accounts as well as a credit agreement, if so is the credit agreement still enforacable without a statment of accounts.