AJM vs First Direct........20 days to go!HELP

nurse0905
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6122 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I am new on CAG today but here is a brief synopsis of my tale so far:-

We have three accounts with First Direct and at the end of March after collating all my information sent letters demanding back our bank charges

By reply my husband had an offer of £2014 (had asked for £2161) which we gladly took

Our joint account by reply were offered £2695 but refused and wrote back saying so their next reply was an offer for £3231 which was £817 short of what we had claimed so we took it

My personal account has never been made an offer. i am claiming for £3949.50 plus interest of £939................so have gone through all the stages and have ended up with a court date for 03/09/07

I have phoned my court and all is going ahead at this stage so I am now trying to get my court bundle together, I know I am last minute but I thought naively that an offer may come through, or the case would be halted

Would be VERY grateful for any tips, support , advice on the next stages

ALSO can I use the fact that they paid our charges on other accounts run in the same way without any battle as evidence, ie if they paid on those they are admitting some level of responsibility/Guilt????

Finally, have found the site hard to navigate so have not been able to let a moderator now my litigation status OR be able to access a court buddy

Many Thanks for any replies Advice

Nurse AJM