Ruthbridge: Help, I'm terrified of what i said

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6101 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Rory, thanks for that;

Dont sign the letter??? So do i write the letter in the 3rd person - if that made any sense. Forgive me, i'm so new to this that i think i'll be an expert on it once it's over.

Statue barred, means the 6 year period has passed?

The idea of the harrassment letter is brill. What about not questioning my 12 year old?

One other thing to consider is that Rutherbridge are the lowest of the low- they are the very bottom of the barrel. Other companies will get Rutherbridge involved when the said debt is statute barred or just about to be statute barred. Like people have said before, a telephone conversation means nothing re admittance.

It's my bet that this 'debt' is statute barred or almost so. If it is statute barred already, it can't be 'restarted' anyway - even with a payment. Once statute barred it stays that way.

Ruthbridge should be reported for talking to your daughter like that - they are under investigation already, so the more complaints against them the better. ALso, this can be your way of paying them back for putting you through what they have done. How good would it feel knowing you've cost them £400 re a complaint ? ;-) :-)

• Haha 1

Just hate every DCA out there