new letter of offer from rbs

Guest belgarth
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6104 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest belgarth

hi everybody

I had an offer letter the day the court case was announced i accepted the offer and snet it back to the bank recoreded delivery. today i contacted the bank and iwas told that all though i had accepted the offer i would not get anything untill the new offer letter that i was being sent had been signed and returned to them. has anybody had the second offer letter yet as so far i have waited a fortnight to recive anything:mad:

I would carry on as normal and only halt court proceedings when the money is physically in your account. Write a letter to them explaining the conversation you had and that you haven't rec'd their "new" offer. And that you will be proceeding to court as planned if it is not received or is of a lesser value than the previous one you signed. (by received I mean in your account). If you receive the letter and it's less I wouldn't sign it. Did you keep a copy of the one you did sign and did you send it recorded?

This is my opinion only, I could be wrong as I have no legal background.

Anni

I have recieved an offer letter from RBS for 1401, short of 500 but if I accept this offer it is as a good will gesture and after the test case I will not be able to ask for a higher amount. Not sure what to do because this has been offered off my first letter that was sent and not to sure if my spread sheet was right. Could someone advise me was hoping to accept as a part offer, do you think RBS would be flexible on this.