The MP's campaign-Responses

moneyhelp
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5898 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hya Guys,

Gordon prentice has now received 8 letters form the Pendle area. I also had a surgery with him on saturday morning.

He has written to the FSA asking them to explain the reasoning behind the waiver. he says he should have a reply from them in about 1 week. Will keep you posted.

DOS

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a thought last night. Are you sure these e mails will get the intended response? I just think it is too easy to delete or just set up a template response to e mail everyone back.

I always felt it was better to write, then they would have to take the time to actually write back. Unless of course, they are going to write back and not just reply with e mails.

JMHO

PS Don't forget Alistair Darling ( and don't reply to me with 'OK Sweetheart':D

he's here [email protected] Don't forget to address it to The Rt Hon. Alistair Darling MP. The Treasury oversees the FSA and he is at the top.

Response this morning

Thank you for taking the trouble to to write to me about an issue which concerns you. However, this is not an matter in which I have any locus as an MEP as it is entirely for decision by the British Government. May I suggest that you contact your MP, who may be able to bring pressure to bear upon the appropriate Ministers.

Yours sincerely,

Rt Hon Sir Robert Atkins MEP

This is bl***y draining! Where are all these thousands of members when you need them?

No input from Mods. Still no reply from MSE Jenny, despite a PM sent on 4/8/07. Have most members been told not to help us? No-one on MSE seems to be interested. Complain to OFT FSA FOS and yr MP - MoneySavingExpert.com Forums

Destiny

I'm become quite concerned for you!!! :o Why ????

I will be on tonight and lets see if we can get nos up!!!!;-)

I can only stay on here till around 6pm.

I think the picture says it all. Where are all the other members, MOds, Rockers? Skinheads, etccc.

I put this up on M Lewis's site. NOT ONE! NOT ONE has bothered.

Some people on this thread are doing a bl***y marvellous job!

I just don't understand we we are not getting the 'joining togehter of like minded souls' :rolleyes:

This is the one where he attempts to re-write the Limitations Act I presume..take a look at the draft proposal and some comments here and make up your own minds.

Not impressed myself, so far.

I agree, there is a deathly wall of silence around this project. I received an e mail from a CAG member this morning and posted on the other thread. http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/108220-fsa-review-waiver-14.html

Yep I do :) - I'm one of the last Sandgrownun's having been born at the Queen Victoria Hospital before they closed down the Maternity unit and moved it to Lancaster

My exact place of birth as well. What secondary school did you go to?

I went to MGS ( now Morecambe High school I believe)

mmm...

So let's see.

No-one originally seemed to care about this thread ( or should I say the original one) only myself and Jenny. In the absence of any input from the much more experienced members on here, I decided to spend a coulpe of hours typing a template after many hours searching on the watchdogs web sites and doing research and 'feeling' for what people wanted. I put links to the MP's site and to other sites I felt would benefit us.

Then- people started to come on to the thread, my letter was edited and people were asked to send that letter, and then do this and that. Finall y, to add insult to injury, I log on this morning and just about all my posts had disappeared and just the 'chosen few' left, who are now obviously the 'leaders' of the thread. So all my work was in vain.

Then I have to ask if I can 'please have my post back where the original letter was'.

Well I'm sorry but I do not want to be part of your little 'click' and you carry on telling the minions what to do. But for me?

rearrange the following words

up (edit) it your stick

Hi everyone,

Burgon, Colin MP Elmet ..he has responded..he will take it up with the treasury minister.

the threads are getting excellent responses now...well done DOS for starting it all,

Jenny xx

Thanks Jenny, your help was invaluable as well. Nice to get recognition for starting something off until the parasites take over and claim its all theirs.

Take care

DoS

• Haha 1

Thanks muggyno1, it's nice to be appreciated by some.

This is a one time reminder for all:

Please take note that is my name at the top of this thread, & I started it together with MacBoy.

DOS did create the template letter, of which everyone are very grateful, but can we please get back to the matter in hand & stop this mindless bickering. Please remember we are all supposed to be adults, & are all working to get these banks from taking all our money with these Penalty charges.

We apologise in advance If by any chance your post is removed, but I have to remind you that we have to keep trimming it down & only keep the important posts.

Thank You ja-de

Yeh Yeh Yeh This is MY name ..yada yada yada I'm the headmistress and you will do as I say. This is the most important thing I have ever been allowed to do in my life !!!

Here you are, another post for you to delete-- ENJOY!!

Oh and If my advice has helped, please click on my scales. Thank you!:lol:

• 2 weeks later...
My response about my MP Jim Hood has been deleted and his suport was listed on these pages. I have noticed other subscribers writing about thier messages being deleted. WhY?? Cos you're not part of the illuminati ! :D :D :D :D This puts me off this site as support messagaes are' considered' not appropraite.

Would it not be apposite to list all MP's and get everyone in thier constinuency to write to thier MP and thus produce a census of responses that can be helpful to litigants?

Don't take it to heart, they've never felt as important. It's nothing personal :D;)

• 2 months later...