Nationwide wont return court costs to me

carpworld
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6129 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i would like some advice please

Nationwide have paid my claim + court costs back into my account, as this account is with debt collection agency i have no access to this account.

Nationwide rang me yesterday and i asked about geting court costs back have basically been told thats gone to pay off debt, i think this is wrong as charges are part of my debt, court costs are nothing to do with my debt, so surely they must return money to me.

I still have the Notice of defence that amount claimed has been paid (N236) form and have not signed and returned it i have till the 3rd Aug so should i proceed with claim because they wont return court costs, slight difference in what i am owed and what they paid and also asked default notice to be withdrawn from my credit file. do i have a case to continue court procedings.

Please any advice from anyone whose had a similar problem

[[email protected]?subject=Reporting post http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showpost.html?p=5762632][/email] [/url]

I have spoken to a Jill at nationwide collections dept today who has agreed to pay back my court costs and sar £60 i need to send a copy of court cost receipt and details of sar cheque to her by fax then they will arrange a withdrawal from my local branch.

but i dont think they will remove default notice