hi im new :)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5848 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi and welcome, ;)

Just follow the advice you get from everybody on the site and you cant go wrong. I have been successful with 2 claims so far, both gave in before court, so keep your chin up and plodding away and stick to your timetable. BTW remember so send all letters recorded or registered. good luck, stone :)

• Haha 1

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

Charity Group £200 compo for lost passport.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

All errors/typos etc are not my fault the blame lies with the spelling gremlins

<<<<<< If any of this has been helpful, PLEASE click my scales

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:) Just keep to your timetable Helen, I have won from both Halifax and NatWest. They both paid in around 70/75 days, neither got to court, but in both cases I did not push for interest, but I think that they would have paid up without having to go to court. ;)

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

• 2 weeks later...
:) It`s not so much scary, but it does get bloody frustrating :mad: at time. Haliprat will go to almost any lenghts to hold on to your money. Just keep plugging away the will pay up in the end :-D:-D:-D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

:confused: Yeah I`m just putting my N1 in tomorrow (if I can get everything sorted tonite) 3 copies and all that. Still trying to find out if I can claim for personal expenses like postage, stationary and my time (cos I`m doing this one for my son) and I don`t see why he should pay out of his money when there is a chance that Haliprats might :p I am thinking of just adding another section under value heading on N1, but I don`t want to mess it up for him. I have seen a thread somewhere on this site where somebody did this , but I cant find it now. :mad: Ah well!!
  • Haha 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

:) Hi deadlykiss, just doing the same myself. I was looking to ask some of the same questions myself, as I am hoping to take mine to Court today. There are some very good links to spread sheets to be found on this site, you just type over the amounts entered and they work out the interest for you DO NOT DELETE THEM AS YOU WILL ALSO DELETE THE FORMULAE AND THEY WILL NOT WORK. then you just cut the calculation part ( date,details of charge, amount and interest and print that. You can blank a couple of lines after your final line otherwise you might find yourself with reams of paper :D I did. LOL. The Three Muskateers (Tilly, SSl and Dusary) have got some good idiot proof templates for the N1. they have helped me loads just by reading their threads and others that they have replied to. do not worry about going to court as it will not get that far :rolleyes: Haliprats will pay in the end. Just hang in there, you`ve got loads of ppl here willing you to win
  • Haha 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

:o OOOH!!!! Thanks for that Dusary. As I`m just typing my N1 now can I put in an extra line to the effect " They Claimant will also ask the court to award any extra costs incurred by the Claimant to be met by the Defendant " or some thing along those lines? :confused::confused::confused:

• Haha 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

I put on mine total charges plus spread sheet interest up to date N1 lodged at County court then interest per day worked out by adding charges and interest then mutiply by 0.0022 this gives daily rate.

then on N1 in value section as follows

value

Charges £xxxx

interest under s69 County Courts Act 1984 £xxxx

Court fees £xxx

( you can also put any O/D interest that they have charged here )

total £xxx

Plus interest pursuant to S.69 County Courts Act 1984 from the date of issue to the date of Judgement/ settlement at £xxx per day ( this is worked out by charges + O/D interest x 0.0022 this give pence per day) OR at such rate and for such periods as the Court deems just.

do not copy red bits. This is just me trying to be helpfull :o:o:o

I had same prob DK I just put dr as per their list then when /if they ask you in court to identify them tell them its your list, and that is what i was asking for in my S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) and if you don`t know then how am I supposed to. and it will not be you that looks stupid :D:D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

yeah you are right Tilly I forgot that one as they have all returned the Postal Orders to me. Maybe cos I sent all my SARs to branch and not Head Office.

:D:D:D:D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

No need for quaking in boots DK icon_sweatdrop.gif

It feels GREAT WHEN YOU WALK OUT OF COURT BUILDING AND I FOUND FOLKS THERE REALLY HELPFUL.

They said to me " OOH! another one, dont worry the always settle before court"

36_1_36.gif

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

that`s it Helen,lala.gif Don`t bother to tell Haliprats, let the court do it for you. It`s a much more satisfying feeling.

a084.gifa084.gifa084.gif

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

sounds good to me Helen,muttley.gif

It`s a great feeling when you walk out of court building innit friends3.gif

not long now your are on the last leg, only a couple of days behind me.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

yeah that about it, we just have to keep hangin` in there and sweat it out, icon_sweatdrop.gif I`m going to ring to see if they have any news, if Haliprats have filed defence or made any responce or asked for stay. if the ask for stay what is judges decision etc. just keep sniping away at them, sniper.gif I have started to push for my non compliance complaint and see where that goes, then pester them for progress reports, let them know that I am still around and not going to go away. 064.gif064.gif

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Just phoned court, no news, no request for stay yet, and there are other claims with shorter timescale than mine, so it maybe looking better. 1ptgno.gif

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Good idea, think I`ll join you thblushing.gif OOPS! I had better re phrase that i think I will toddle off aswell. nite nite sleep well snore.gif

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Morning Helen, 2d90b895dd45ed3cc55332ea0ccf5f2b.gif slept like a baby. I think everybody has settled into "panic over mode" and just carrying on as normal.

won`t be around too much over weekend, long hours working over weekend.obrero.gif

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

nite nite Hele, get her to look up camel derby on youtube then you can see wot i do. it`s quite long and gets boring. 23_11_55.gif

talk soon. hug8ok.gif

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

th_goodmorning.png

hope everyone is well ,,, lol hi Stone will look up camel derby on tube thingy ,, if it boring look for better job lmao ,,

Did she find it? if not when I find it I will send you a linky thing. Boring to watch, not job, well it bores me watching it. h9yboredom.gif

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

fireworks.gif

SERIOUS MODE TONITE FOLKS.

DID ANY-ONE SEE THE REPORT IN YESTERDAYS " DAILY MAIL " ??

Watchdog attacks the bullying banks over rip-off charges.

In a hard hitting letter to bank bosses the Finacial Services Authority said it had uncovered serious "weaknesses in how they are handling the consumer backlash against exorbitant charges.

In its letter to the Chief Executive Officers of all firms providing current account services, the FSA listed its criticisms.

It said: ` some firms appear to have been making false or misleading statements to prospective or actual complaints, including representing that no refund or goodwill payment will be made when in fact they are making payments to other customers with identical complaints.

` this is likeley to have the effect of detering customers from making or persisting with complaints.

`some firms are using, or threatening to use. their contractual right to close customers accounts in a manner we would regard as unfair effort to "punish" the consumer for having complained and inhibit them from complaining in the future.`

Another weakness was ` a failure to respond to these complaints fairly and consistently, adequately to address the subject matter of complaints , or to ensure that complaints are resolved at the earliest possible opportunity`.

There is more but I have just quoted the best parts. The Mail also adds some of its own about lying, cheating Banks.

At least some-one is trying to make public the s**t we are having to put up with.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

OOOHHH ! GET YOU GIRL. sc0421pv.gif

You`ve gone classic. 23_51_4.gif

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

agrees well said :) or wrote :)

good grief ! what the hell you doing up at this time of the morning?

r4osuprised2.gif

Don`t you ever sleep snore.gif

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

HI HELEN, just back back from work, got some updates on my claim that I`m gonna post later so prob be very quiet tonite 36_1_37.gif

catch you later.

hug2.gif

• Haha 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

lol M/H many thanx :) i have to spread it about a bit apparently :D lol makes the imagination wonder a bit haa haa

Does that mean that you are going to put it about a bit! rofl3.gif

apparetly I have to aswell.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

we'll have non of that tomfoolery in here thank you :p

Sorree Mh It wasn`t me it was those naughty gremlins in my keyboard. smiley.gif

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Ahhhhhhhhh. I found it at last- a party thread!!!

Seems a bit too hot for me though!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You`re welcome to join in Kenny, I usually get well outnumbered here. 3615608vo.gif

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Did you get my email? pophugbyzappe1ak.gif

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00