NatWest PPI meeting tomorrow!*won*

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5455 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

First thing to be wary of is a face to face discussion with them regarding your complants, Personally I would not discuss any compliants with them unless you have the option to record any discussions.

One thing I would also consider doing, If at the meeting they do agree to anything I would ask them to put it in writing and give you say 7 days to consider their offer etc. Do not let them pressure you into makeing any on the spot decissions (unless it is for full settlement of your complaint), you know how slimey and underhanded these lot can be, well they have caught you before now havn't they.

Just be careful and stick to your guns, Personally I prefer to handle any complaints in writing, at least this way they cannot deny or change what they state to you in writing, In face to face meeting it could come down to their word against yours which would be far harder to use as evidence should your complaint have to go to the FOS or Court.

Good Luck

Ian

• Haha 1

Lloyds TSB -PPI - Full refund . 05/09/06 :D:p (As Seen on TV) :p

Halifax settled in Full.. :D 22/09/06

TSB First Claim SETTLED IN FULL 19/10/06 :D

Second Claim to Lloyds TSB - Settled in Full

Firstplus - early settlement interest charges - Challenged the use of the rule of 78 - SETTLED IN FULL 12/1/07

PPI - GE Money / Purpleloans / Firstplus - Now Settled after 1 year long hard fight.

If my post has helped you, please click the scales! :grin:

Anything said is my opinion and how I understand the law, always consult professional legal advice before taking something to court.