Nationwide AGM

indebtstudent
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5438 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Nationwide's Annual General Meeting is looming, does anybody fancy turning up?

Have tried to PM dave but we kno he's a very busy man... (I confess I can't remember who I e-mailed when I frist joined, sorry guys).

I'm thinking of taking the day off work to go but feel it would be good if there were lots of difficult quetions asked. Ie what makes them believe the charges are lawful? Why are they wasting resources which could be used to benefit members in pretending to defend these claims?

How is Nationwide 'Proud to be different' here?

The views I express here are mere speculation based on my experience. I am not qualified nor insured to give legal advice and any action you take will be at your own risk.

Anybody else interested?

Hey how did I become a gold aco**** customer? No idea what it means but seems cool...

The views I express here are mere speculation based on my experience. I am not qualified nor insured to give legal advice and any action you take will be at your own risk.

• 1 year later...

I looked on here to get help to decide how to vote at the AGM but discovered lots more stuff on moneysavingexpert. Seems the reaction is to vote NO to everything. I am pretty cheesed off that I had to transfer my savings to other institutions to get better rates. I feel that, as there aren't any shareholders, Nationwide rates should be rather higher than other places but they don't try to compete at all and I'm sick to death of the long queues and the miserable staff in the branches. They say attitude comes from the top down so I will happily vote NO too.