Abbey Bank Charges

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6093 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello Everyone,

I am just getting used to the site and the amazing support and information that it gives. I am in the process of taking on two Banks at present, Abbey and Nationwide. I have recently been successful using the mediation service through the FLA which referred me to the Arbitration service. They did a fantastic job and I won against Citibank claiming their charges were unfair and disproportionate and I was punished. When I am able I will give more info on this, as I did not have a copy of terms and conditions and was not asked for one, but the arbitrator made Citibank find theirs and produce it. They did not like the T&C's which helped me as well. I will detail this when I can.

I just feel at the moment I about to start a long run with my Court actions just filed. Thought I was going to be lucky because I kept a look out for the dead line on moneyclaim online. I pressed for judgement and it was accepted. Well, next day recd notice from the Court my judgement had been barred. I rang straight away to get explaination. It seems there was a response in their bulk system without any input of details yet. They must have managed to do this on the same day my judgement was recd. The Court apologised for not knowing whether it was a defence or admittance but to give it a week or so and ring in again.

I have recently contacted HSBC Crusher and Charley Farley and reading most recent stories which are very helpful. I like to think when the going gets tough the tough get going.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Determind

• 2 months later...
Hi ther , just seen you have been reading psm s thread and left message re, a liftinng of a stay, you may be interested in reading mine , I was at court yesterday, and the judge and reserved his desicion for now!

Many thanks for your support BB. I have just posted on PSM thread and OFT test case thread. The info we are all getting is marvelous, keep it up everyone!!