Oldcynic vs Bank of Scotland

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6528 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

OK - in the past I've niaively assumed charges were my own fault - after all, I was the one who went over my OD limit. After reading various posts on here, and on other sites (Goval Law Centre is useful - tho basic - for scottish claims), and recieving 4 OD letters in 2 days, 5 days after payday, I'm fuming, they're estracting the proverbial. So I'm going for the lot - 5 yrs worth of shaming and overcharging.

Sending initial DPA letter for notification of all charges to the branch (St Andrews) today.

if it ever gets as far as the sherrif court - which I'm assuming it will, does it matter which sherrif court I post in - Cupar (nearest the branch) or Glasgow (where I live)?

If someone's already answered the question, sorry for asking again - I've trawled trhough this site until my eyes and head hurt :)

File you claim in whichever court it's most convenient for you to attend. If the court think it's appropriate they may transfer the case to another court, but you filed it so it's unlikely they'll change it.

I am in the same boat, i have just printed off the 1st letter and will be hitting the BOS Brechin branch with it soon. It may be a long fight but knowing there are people out there fighting the same cause and willing to give positive advice is great. Good luck.:)