alliance terms and conditions

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6199 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, can you please let me know where I can find the Alliance & Leicester Terms and Conditions, I have looked in the CAG Library but can't find which bit are they in! My charges are from 2001 to 2004 so the ones for those years would be great

Please help....... Thanks

Katie, I've just added to it and at the moment it's not far from the top thread. Here's the link :-

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/alliance-leicester/90733-l-terms-conditions.html

A-Z CAG links to all documents you'll need for

your claim

(Thanks to Michael Brown for all his efforts)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/consumer-forums-website-questions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html

Thanks Mimi, looks like I will need the terms and conditions now as Im looking at getting my court bundle sorted as I have had the notice from Wragge and Co that they are going to defend today and also a cheque from A & L for £796 which I am refusing.

Katie, more and more people are not being asked to submit a full court bundle now, so don't be too ahead of yourself.:rolleyes: By all means get your correspondence and bank statements in order and have a look at the bundle, but you may not have to submit it, so please bear this in mind.

I've just read on moneysaving.com of someone who's received the judge's directions and they don't have to submit anything! A&L are being asked to justify their costs by a certain date, which puts this person in a very good position as I don't think any bank's done this (how can they:rolleyes:), so they could get judgement by default.icon7.gif The judges are obviously getting fed up with all this and are making it easier for the claimant to win earlier rather than later.

A-Z CAG links to all documents you'll need for

your claim

(Thanks to Michael Brown for all his efforts)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/consumer-forums-website-questions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

When I send documents to the court and solicitors in advance of the hearing do I need to include terms and conditions from when my account was originally opened?

In my notice of allocation to the small claims track it says this:

"Each party shall deliver to every other party and to the court office copies of all documents on which he intends to rely at the hearing, These may include:

the contract

witness statements

experts' reports

photographs

invoices for work done or goods supplie

estimates for work to be done

The copies shall be delivered no later than 28 days before hearing"

I have 2 problems here, firstly I am not sure of everything I need to include. My document pack is about 102 pages long because I have included the court bundle, a copy of all correspondence and the terms and condtions from account opening. Secondly I have passed the required date by a couple of dates.

Any help on the above would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.