claiming through a company to get charges back from Nationwide what a nightmare!!!!!

willowrose
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6159 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

RECLAIMYOURS.CO.UK and CLAIMYOURS.CO.UK

please beware and do not use these 2 companies (they are one and the same ) thye have been fobbing me off for 6 months now, they have done nothing at all despite them saying my claim was going to court back in March, nationwide has not even heard of them !!!! they also have another company called NATIONWIDE FINANCE LTD which they were supposed to be investing peoples money but wasnt authorised to do so please look RDC Template Warning Notice

also on theirclaimyours website it says they are to registered with the MOJ that regulates claims management firms, beware they are not !!! i am in the middle of reporting them, they make out they are a company with many people, but in fact i think they are running this part time (mickey mouse) operation from their home

just letting everyone know so that they dont get stressed like we have

i am in the same situation .

When I rang Nationwide they still have no knowledge of a claim.

I have asked for proof of delivery from FRL they finally sent me an image of recorded delivery barcode. Which doesnt relly tell me anything.

I have now been told that Nationwide have filed a defence through the court and that they have until June 25th .

I rang Nationwide and they still have no knowledge of a claim against them.

FRL told me not to worry and that it was most probably being dealt with by their legal team. I informed them that Nationwide had checked both their systems and one of those was with the legal team. Still noi knowledge of a claim being made.

Still told not to worry.

i show you copies of emails sent from them , once I have time to remove names addresses etc.

by the way the reason for the delay as previous claim was sent on may 11th , was due to nationwide claiming not to have received N1 form. So FRL said they had to send it again. if i am messed about anymore during July I will contact office of fair trading and consumer credit council as they are licenced by both

northdesk it is very stressful isnt it, i used one of these companies to make it less stressful!!! i wish i had never started this, i am now in the position of deciding what to do as i cant afford to pay for court fees so i think i will use the ombudsman, what was the company that you were using, they should be named and shamed !!!

...the reason for the delay as previous claim was sent on may 11th , was due to nationwide claiming not to have received N1 form. So FRL said they had to send it again. if i am messed about anymore during July I will contact office of fair trading and consumer credit council as they are licenced by both
A Claimant sends 3 X N1 Forms etc to the Court.

It is the Court that sends the Defendant a Copy of the Claimants PoC.

How to make a claim

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/681-4-particulars-claim-n1.html

Sent: 20 June 2007 08:08:00

var keyCode; function setKeyCode(keycode) {{keyCode = keycode;}}

.ExternalClass P{padding-right:0px;padding-left:0px;padding-bottom:0px;padding-top:0px;}.ExternalClass{font-size:10pt;font-family:Tahoma;}

Mr ********

Again I am unsure what letter you are referring to, the letter I received on Friday was from our solicitor informing us of Nationwide's intention to defend. Since they have told our solicitors that they intend to defend I have no correspondence from them myself. Once legal proceedings have started it is irrelevant whether their customer service team is aware of the case. Their silence can only be a positive thing as it would result in a judgement in default. Wait until 25th June before any further action can be taken.

Aaron

Sent: 20 June 2007 07:33

To: FRL Bank Charges Team

Subject: RE: REF: NATIONWIDE BUILDING SOCIETY (Your Ref: ) - Our Ref 1002511

Aaron.

All I want is to ensure that this time next week , I am not told that Nationwide have lost items again and that there is another delay

to the proceedings , plus if this then goes to court then I will have probably another months delay before being paid up.

If I am able to get a copy of the letter from Nationwide , then the manager from the customer experience team at Nationwide

has promised me that she will then be able to add this to her system.

She has informed me that whilst my account shows nothing on her system , then there is no way that I will be paid out.

If my charges are not refunded by July 15th , then due to illness from the stress of this process, I will be in major arrears on my

mortgage which will cost me £150.

So this is why I am desperate to make sure thing are not delayed any further .

Regards

To:

Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 17:10:01 +0100

.ExternalClass P{padding-right:0px;padding-left:0px;padding-bottom:0px;padding-top:0px;}.ExternalClass{font-size:10pt;font-family:Tahoma;}

Mr ******

As much as I can appreciate your concern about your claim, I can assure you that your claim is being dealt with regardless of what your bank are communicating to you.

It may be that the legal claim has not entered their system yet or the court has not forwarded our claim, whatever the situation they will have to file a defence by 25th or we will receive a judgement in default.

Yours

Aaron

Sent:
19 June 2007 16:35

To:
FRL Bank Charges Team

Subject:
RE: REF: NATIONWIDE BUILDING SOCIETY (Your Ref: ) - Our Ref 1002511

Aaron.

NATIONWIDE rang me this afternoon , to inform me that they have checked all departments and nobody is aware of a claim being made on my account for refund of charges.

She has asked for me to send a copy of the letter sent to you on friday , so she can further investigate on my behalf. She has spoken to the legal department....

regards

To:

Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 09:54:17 +0100

Your bank has got until 25th June to file a defence as previously stated, at present we are using the Leeds Mercantile Court in the majority of cases but we do leave the ultimate decision to our solicitors. Unfortunately at this time I cannot give you an expected court date as there is no trend in allocation.

Yours

Aaron

Sent:
19 June 2007 08:49

To:
FRL Bank Charges Team

Subject:

Aaron.

I received a letter yesterday from your company informing me that Nationwide now have 21 days to file a defence. Does this still mean they have until 25th June , if not could you please let me know what day it is please.

If it goes to court , what court do you use and how long does it normally take to get a court hearing.

regards

To:

Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 10:59:08 +0100

Mr ********

As by coincidence after sending your email, I opened a letter, this letter informs me that Nationwide are defending the case and have up until the 25th of this month to submit their defence. Their legal department have obviously handled your case if they have filed an intention to defend. The letter is dated 11th June but has only just arrived. Please do not worry our solicitors are handling it as efficiently as possible.

Aaron

Sent:
15 June 2007 10:34

To:
FRL Bank Charges Team

Subject:

The lady at Nationwide asked me if I could supply names of who signed for recorded delivery items. Is it possible to have these please. + are you able send me copies of letters sent to nationwide please.

To:

Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 09:43:17 +0100

Mr ******

Our solicitors are still in the process of starting legal action with your claim, this is due to the lack of competence shown by Nationwide. We have proof of sending numerous letters, the correspondence with the bank is now being dealt with by our solicitor and not us so that is why they have no record of us. I can assure you that the legal process has started and we will recover your monies, however it is a lengthy process as the bank is likely to defend and then settle. We have dealt with many similar cases so there is no need to worry.

Aaron

Sent:
14 June 2007 15:55

To:
FRL Bank Charges Team

Subject:

Aaron.

I have just received a phonecall from Nationwide as I was promised this at start of the week and lady informed me that she had checked all my accounts and legal department and the only correspondence they have from yourselves is the request for charges back in march.

To:

Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 17:22:52 +0100

Mr ******

No they didn't lose your claim twice they restarted it again instead of backdating it which is not unacceptable and thus the legal action.

Aaron

Sent:
13 June 2007 16:53

To:
FRL Bank Charges Team

Subject:

so you are telling me they have managed to lose my claim twice.?

To:

Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 16:39:24 +0100

Mr ******

We have chased Nationwide with proof of delivery, however this seldom proves resourceful. If the claim has been lost in their system, which is a common occurence, then all we can do is resend the claim demanding that they backdate it. This has since been done but they have still exceeded the 8 week limit, therefore we are pressing for legal action. Although the legal process is lenghty we must conduct the case properly or risk it failing if it did go to court. The solicitor is yet to come back to us but your case it definitely with him, unfortunately at this time it is a case of patience. We will recover your monies but we do not want to run the risk of a case being defended in court and failing, especially in light of recent cases.

Yours

Aaron

Sent:
13 June 2007 13:25

To:
FRL Bank Charges Team

Subject:

Aaron.

If Nationwide claim to have no knowledge of me putting in a claim for bank charges , then have you or the solicitors chased them up with the signed for proof of delivery as they should have been sent by recorded delivery I hope.

If as you say the solicitor is taking this to court , then what is the process and how long does this normally take.

Why do all the people on the bank charges userforms , inform me that if you take court action , then Nationwide have to respond within 5 days and from response they have 28 days to either pay up or send in a defence. So if you received no rsesponse then surely the solicitor should have acted on this.

If you could answer some of my questions it would be of a great help, as it is stressing me out , as I have no proof of what is happening .

I apologise for being a pain , but the whole case has taken so long with little or no information as to why things are being delayed , or things not going through properly.

regards

To:

Subject: REF: NATIONWIDE BUILDING SOCIETY (Your Ref: ) - Our Ref 1002511

Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 16:45:56 +0100

Dear Mr *************

I have contacted the solicitor requesting an update on your account, he should get back to me within the week.

Aaron

FRL Team

oh dear it doesnt sound good, it sounds just like the company i was using, the letters you are getting seem to be fobbing you off and blatantly lying. i can sense you are stressed, i am like this, i am a worrier anyway and all the lack of communication and lies etc from the comapany i am using has caused me a great deal of stress and it was making me ill, its not right is it as at the end of the day these people are getting paid for something that we can do ourselves but i went done this route as i thought it was less stressful!!! ho hum