H v abbey

hil222002
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6182 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:) hi! im on my 2nd claim to abbey as i split my last one ,ive got so far as sending court claim,abbey sent a defence and now i have got a 10 minute hearing date for july.this is different from my last claim as at this stage ,they sent me an allocation questionaire and then i received a court date where they told me to semnd court bundles in 2 weeks before.abbey settled a week before court date last time.why do you think its different this time,i wonder why i havent had an AQ,perhaps because the amount is a lot less??:???: thanks for your help ,you helped me so much last time.;) xxx

it says: TAKE NOTICE that the hearing will take place on ********at~**********at************

When you should attend

10 minutes has been allowed for the hearing.

Please note:This case may be released to another Judge,possibly at a different court.

hi again,rung the court today,they said that this short hearing is what our local court is now doing for bank charges,there is no need for me to do a bundle and it is a preliminary hearing.shame its such a long time off.hopefully theyll settle before.has anyone else had a court hearing date like this?:confused::(:)